• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Some of the very people who ruled us had sex with monkeys (Yazid did this for example) and didn't have any fear of God. This was the people conquering lands and causing wars.

We never a had a true theocracy since Imam Hassan (a) had to do a treaty with Mauwiya till the revolution of Iran. Iran is also a theocracy but it's imperfect, it doesn't mean the clerics there have interpreted Islam correctly.

And the interpretation and changing people mind's about human rights, is essential, for us to implement a just Islamic government.

In the hadiths you will find for every x teaching in hadiths, there is negation of x in some other hadith. Nothing is there without the negation.

The Quran is to be interpreted with help of ahadith but not at the mercy of them. And ilmel rijaal has been proven in time, to be conjecture, and not knowledge of people. Quran also showed reputation is unreliable and so this to me is no suprise.

We did wrong through out history, and still have not interpreted Islam correctly. But we still have right to try do so, and to try to implement government with our best interpretation of Islam that we know.
How about you start with your own country, get that straightened out, BEFORE you try taking over the rest of the world?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How about you start with your own country, get that straightened out, BEFORE you try taking over the rest of the world?

We will take over the world and maybe when we do so, we maybe able to help Iranian's version of Islam corrected and help them see human rights in Quran and Sunnah better. It's not either or thing, I will try both.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
We will take over the world and maybe when we do so, we maybe able to help Iranian's version of Islam corrected and help them see human rights in Quran and Sunnah better. It's not either or thing, I will try both.
ROTFLMAO

You can't even get control of your little island.
So how can you expect anyone to take your threats of world domination seriously?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
ROTFLMAO

You can't even get control of your little island.
So how can you expect anyone to take your threats of world domination seriously?

Don't take it seriously or take it seriously, the light of God's Government and his kingship on humans, is going to spread.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Doesn't it need to start first?

Thus far you have been been making all manner of huge glorious claims but can't even get it started on your little island....

Alright bro, we all try our best. You can believe in your government that rules on deception and ignorance, and I will believe in God's government and the proofs and insights he provided for justice. We will see which one will prevail. We can do it peacefully and allow each people to show their case.

And we should let people choose which government they want, is there disagreement about that?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Alright bro, we all try are best. You can believe in your government that rules on deception and ignorance, and I will believe in God's government and the proofs and insights he provided for justice. We will see which one will prevail. We can do it peacefully and allow each people to show their case.

And we should let people choose which government they want, is there disagreement about that?
Again with the false assumptions.
Is it that you are unable to learn or is it you simply refuse to?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Then you should just go on and forbid Quran by the way you define "hate speech" and "terrorist" and "propaganda".

Why?
How do you even know how I define it? I didn't tell you....
You're just making generalizations and assumptions again, like you have been doing in this entire thread.

Some Dutch politicians were saying this about Quran, some of the very people doing it ended up becoming Muslim after studying and trying to prove their case.

I wasn't talking about the quran. I was talking about the website you linked.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm saying by the loose way you use those terms, you can even call Quran with all the same terms. Reading comprehension issues.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Sure, France forbidding Hijaab and as well

This is a lie. France didn't ban hijabs.
France banned full face veils in public area's.

A hijab is not a "full face veil".
This goes for any full face covering. Not just burqa's.

, when countries try to force secularism on other societies

What societies?
Which countries?

and don't let them practice their religion in government.

Why would religious practice be allowed in government in a secular nation?
How is that "extreme"?

Both are extremists.

The first wasn't even correct.
The second is just bluster.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Again with the false assumptions.
Is it that you are unable to learn or is it you simply refuse to?

I am able, but I do refuse to take devils and their propaganda seriously, though I did take some courses about politics in university. I taken a course on philosophy of human rights (got an A in it).

You guys are silly thinking people are going to want your oligarch republic model over God's legislation and government and believers ruling, really silly.

If you want to win, try banning Quran or maybe that will have opposite effect? It's not going away, Islamic government is in Quran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is a lie. France didn't ban hijabs.
France banned full face veils in public area's.

A hijab is not a "full face veil".
This goes for any full face covering. Not just burqa's.

What societies?
Which countries?

Why would religious practice be allowed in government in a secular nation?
How is that "extreme"?

The first wasn't even correct.
The second is just bluster.

They banned hijabs for work place. Not in public, but in work environment.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
We will eventually replace all governments with an Islamic one. This is going to happen.

Dream on.

This is because Quran doesn't allow you to believe in authority other then God's.

But secular nations, are the extremist ones ey, because they "impose secularism"?

:rolleyes:

No one is saying we will force this, but, people have the right to believe in this and accept it, and if they do and form majority, they have the right to implement their faith.

You think you score points by "sounding" democratic when you talk about the "majority".

In reality, you expose that you have understood next to nothing about the real purpose of democracy.
The purpose of democracy is not to give "the majority what they want".
Au contraire. The actual purpose of democracy is to protect minorities from the wants of the majority

It exists to give the minorities a voice. It does not exist to cater to the whims of the majority.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am able, but I do refuse to take devils and their propaganda seriously, though I did take some courses about politics in university. I taken a course on philosophy of human rights (got an A in it).

You guys are silly thinking people are going to want your oligarch republic model over God's legislation and government and believers ruling, really silly.

If you want to win, try banning Quran or maybe that will have opposite effect? It's not going away, Islamic government is in Quran.
WTF does any of this have to do with your false assumptions?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dream on.

In reality, you expose that you have understood next to nothing about the real purpose of democracy.
The purpose of democracy is not to give "the majority what they want".
Au contraire. The actual purpose of democracy is to protect minorities from the wants of the majority

We know that's your democracy. But ours is giving majority what they want. Imam Ali (a) didn't fight Abu Bakr, when he didn't find majority supported him and even though per our ahadith (Shiites), some believers were killed, hadiths were burned, they didn't allow people to write down Sunnah just Quran, etc and innovated in religion.

You guys to protect your sorcerers clever taking over the world with breaking the old ways of marriage and family unit, with sexual corruption, and all to sneak propaganda for homosexuals, had to sneak it all against the wishes of the majority of that generation. And they are watching the new generation get lost with your sneak propaganda and can't stop it, because the power structure from education to everything, is in the hands of Magog who are followers of Gog/Abu Lahab of the time.

We don't accept your model, we agree minorities should be protected, but if majority don't believe in same-sex marriage, we won't acknowledge it. They can do whatever they want in private, but don't ask to acknowledge it nor tolerate it in public view.

If they want to convince majority to tolerate it, go ahead, convinces us Quran is wrong about it being a corruption to the soul, you can try. If you win, you win. If you don't, majority get to implement their views of morality.

This is our way.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
WTF does any of this have to do with your false assumptions?

You asked if I can learn from you guys, I am telling, I read books about politics and take courses on human rights. I even have a book about anarchy with a communist flavor. I learn, but at the end, I've chosen to believe in Quran.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
They banned hijabs for work place. Not in public, but in work environment.

Not just any work environment. Public service environments. These are governmental. Like desk workers at town hall. Or reception at police stations.

When in governmental duty, you're not supposed to exhibit religious affiliation.

You are seriously misrepresenting it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not just any work environment. Public service environments. These are governmental. Like desk workers at town hall. Or reception at police stations.

When in governmental duty, you're not supposed to exhibit religious affiliation.

You are seriously misrepresenting it.

So you are justifying discrimination in public service environments against Muslim women who choose to obey God's commands in Quran about Hijaab. See this is extreme secularism.