• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene DNA confirmed, comes forward!

Do you believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene had children?

• Total voters

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Hi,

My Husband is the DNA confirmed Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the Heir to the Scottish Throne.
This did take some time for my Husband to get his head around. He was unaware. Absolutely no Idea.
Our story is quite unique and very interesting. We are getting a heap of good feedback but naturally we get the negative stuff too. And you know what, That is okay. There always needs to be darkness for the light to be able to shine.
We have created a YouTube Channel and we have been doing live streams where we talk about our story. How my Husband was made aware he was the Heir and what we believe the original message was.
Just in case you are wondering, we feel the original message was a spiritual one not a religious one and that is really evident if you read the hidden gospels. They were hidden for a reason.
My Husband and I are Spiritual. Not Religious.
My Husband and I don't want to Dismantle the Church. After all, it is HISTORY and it is also HIS STORY. The story of the trials and tribulations of humanity.
If you would like to watch out story, go to YouTube and type in the Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the Heir to the Scottish Throne and you will see our video's. Or Just do a search for Melissa Bolton. You will find our videos. Follow us on Facebook if you wish. Followers of the Jesus Bloodline.

Melissa
It is more likely your DNA shows you and your husband have in common is the DNA with all of humanity including Jesus and Mary.

Muffled

Jesus in me
It is more likely your DNA shows you and your husband have in common is the DNA with all of humanity including Jesus and Mary.
I believe DNA matching is done by people sharing what is different in the DNA. I wouldn't be surprised if monkeys even shared some DNA but that does not make humans monkeys or monkeys human or even suggest evolution.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I believe DNA matching is done by people sharing what is different in the DNA. I wouldn't be surprised if monkeys even shared some DNA but that does not make humans monkeys or monkeys human or even suggest evolution.
You keep repeating this mantra as if it has any meaning in the real world of science. It is not just this point that the overwhelming body of scientific knowledge that evolved in history that supports the sciences of evolution of all life, and the billions of natural history of the earth and our universe you reject,

our intentional ignorance of science and ancient tribal agenda determines your beliefs not sound academic science that 97%+ of all academic scientists and every major university accept.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You keep repeating this mantra as if it has any meaning in the real world of science. It is not just this point that the overwhelming body of scientific knowledge that evolved in history that supports the sciences of evolution of all life, and the billions of natural history of the earth and our universe you reject,

our intentional ignorance of science and ancient tribal agenda determines your beliefs not sound academic science that 97%+ of all academic scientists and every major university accept.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe the scientists are full of baloney. And no-one has ever proven it to me.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Do you believe Jesus had children?

It is very likely, Yeshua visited many countries and could have many wives and children from them. Japan has a tomb of (Jesus) Yeshua, please, right?:

The town of Shingo, where the Grave of Jesus Christ is located, is about 30 kilometers west of Hachinohe City, the second largest city in Aomori Prefecture .
The Grave of Jesus Christ | Travel Japan
View attachment 92598
Japan National Tourism Organization
https://www.japan.travel › spot

Right?
"Jesus Married Mary Magdalene and Sired Children
Their first child was named Sarah. She would later be known as Sarah-Damaris Bat Yeshuah Princess of West-Francs. Her father was Jesus of Nazareth and her mother was Mary Magdalene. The couple also sired a son named Joseph, who would later be known as Joseph Rama Theo ben Jesus Bishop of Saraz.
The Bible does not expressly say whether Jesus was married or not, nor does it say whether Jesus fathered children, or not. The Bible is ambiguous about the role Mary Magdalene played in the life of Jesus. Yet, there is an abundance of credible historical information beyond the Bible that attests to the marriage between Jesus and Mary Magdalene and their parenthood."
Right?

Regards

Muffled

Jesus in me
No one will every prove it to you, because of your ancient religious agenda without science
I believe I don't have an agenda. I have information from an omniscient God. What does scie

Their first child was named Sarah. She would later be known as Sarah-Damaris Bat Yeshuah Princess of West-Francs. Her father was Jesus of Nazareth and her mother was Mary Magdalene. The couple also sired a son named Joseph, who would later be known as Joseph Rama Theo ben Jesus Bishop of Saraz.
The Bible does not expressly say whether Jesus was married or not, nor does it say whether Jesus fathered children, or not. The Bible is ambiguous about the role Mary Magdalene played in the life of Jesus. Yet, there is an abundance of credible historical information beyond the Bible that attests to the marriage between Jesus and Mary Magdalene and their parenthood."
Right?

Regards

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Right?

Regards
Since we don't have any DNA from either Jesus or Mary Magdalene, it would be impossible to identify descendants, or even determine whether such descendants exist. And I don't care WHAT source you have -- it clearly doesn't understand how this sort of genetics is done.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The Direct Descendant of Jesus

Chapter 13:
13:39
And, indeed, We sent Messengers before thee (Muhammad), and We gave them wives and children. And it is not possible for a Messenger to bring a Sign save by the command of Allah. For every term there is a divine decree.
(Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah was before Muhammad so he must have got married and had children, please, right?

Regards

وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا رُسُلًا مِّنۡ قَبۡلِکَ وَجَعَلۡنَا لَہُمۡ اَزۡوَاجًا وَّذُرِّیَّۃً
ؕ وَمَا کَانَ لِرَسُوۡلٍ اَنۡ یَّاۡتِیَ بِاٰیَۃٍ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ لِکُلِّ اَجَلٍ کِتَابٌ ﴿۳۹

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The Direct Descendant of Jesus

Quran mentions:
3:47
‘And he shall speak to the people in the cradle and when of middle age*, and he shall be of the righteous.’
Middle age means about 50 years of age, please, right?
So, he must have got married and must have had children, please.

Regards
3:47
وَیُکَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِی الۡمَہۡدِ وَکَہۡلًا وَّمِنَ الصّٰلِحِیۡنَ ﴿۴۷
13:39
And, indeed, We sent Messengers before thee (Muhammad), and We gave them wives and children. And it is not possible for a Messenger to bring a Sign save by the command of Allah. For every term there is a divine decree.
www.alislam.org

(Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah was before Muhammad so he must have got married and had children, please, right?

Regards

وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا رُسُلًا مِّنۡ قَبۡلِکَ وَجَعَلۡنَا لَہُمۡ اَزۡوَاجًا وَّذُرِّیَّۃً ؕ وَمَا کَانَ لِرَسُوۡلٍ اَنۡ یَّاۡتِیَ بِاٰیَۃٍ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ لِکُلِّ اَجَلٍ کِتَابٌ ﴿۳۹

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I believe the scientists are full of baloney. And no-one has ever proven it to me.
What if scientists, using the same methodology, actually proved the existence of God. Would you reject them then?

Tamino

Hi,

My Husband is the DNA confirmed Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the Heir to the Scottish Throne.
This did take some time for my Husband to get his head around. He was unaware. Absolutely no Idea.
Our story is quite unique and very interesting. We are getting a heap of good feedback but naturally we get the negative stuff too. And you know what, That is okay. There always needs to be darkness for the light to be able to shine.
We have created a YouTube Channel and we have been doing live streams where we talk about our story. How my Husband was made aware he was the Heir and what we believe the original message was.
Just in case you are wondering, we feel the original message was a spiritual one not a religious one and that is really evident if you read the hidden gospels. They were hidden for a reason.
My Husband and I are Spiritual. Not Religious.
My Husband and I don't want to Dismantle the Church. After all, it is HISTORY and it is also HIS STORY. The story of the trials and tribulations of humanity.
If you would like to watch out story, go to YouTube and type in the Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the Heir to the Scottish Throne and you will see our video's. Or Just do a search for Melissa Bolton. You will find our videos. Follow us on Facebook if you wish. Followers of the Jesus Bloodline.

Melissa
Uhm, someone please tell me this is a joke, right?
...Right???

Anyway, "Direct descendant" is an almost meaningless term after 2000 years. You might not even have a single base pair in your DNA from one specific ancestor after a few generations. See here: