• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Direct Descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene DNA confirmed, comes forward!

Do you believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene had children?

• Total voters

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Direct Descendant of Jesus

Chapter 13:
13:39
And, indeed, We sent Messengers before thee (Muhammad), and We gave them wives and children. And it is not possible for a Messenger to bring a Sign save by the command of Allah. For every term there is a divine decree.
(Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah was before Muhammad so he must have got married and had children, please, right?

Regards

وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا رُسُلًا مِّنۡ قَبۡلِکَ وَجَعَلۡنَا لَہُمۡ اَزۡوَاجًا وَّذُرِّیَّۃً ؕ وَمَا کَانَ لِرَسُوۡلٍ اَنۡ یَّاۡتِیَ بِاٰیَۃٍ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ لِکُلِّ اَجَلٍ کِتَابٌ ﴿۳۹
I believe Jesus is an exception and had no children. As far as I know Jeremiah had no children but there is no way to know since nothing is mentioned. Moses had children I think, yes Ex 4:20.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Direct Descendant of Jesus

Quran mentions:
3:47
‘And he shall speak to the people in the cradle and when of middle age*, and he shall be of the righteous.’
Middle age means about 50 years of age, please, right?
So, he must have got married and must have had children, please.

Regards
3:47
وَیُکَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِی الۡمَہۡدِ وَکَہۡلًا وَّمِنَ الصّٰلِحِیۡنَ ﴿۴۷
13:39
And, indeed, We sent Messengers before thee (Muhammad), and We gave them wives and children. And it is not possible for a Messenger to bring a Sign save by the command of Allah. For every term there is a divine decree.
www.alislam.org

(Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah was before Muhammad so he must have got married and had children, please, right?

Regards

وَلَقَدۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَا رُسُلًا مِّنۡ قَبۡلِکَ وَجَعَلۡنَا لَہُمۡ اَزۡوَاجًا وَّذُرِّیَّۃً ؕ وَمَا کَانَ لِرَسُوۡلٍ اَنۡ یَّاۡتِیَ بِاٰیَۃٍ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ لِکُلِّ اَجَلٍ کِتَابٌ ﴿۳۹
I believe Jesus was 30 when crucified. Maybe if people died around 60years old it would be considered middle. Now that He has eternal life there is no further aging. Ali translation: 46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." So in Judaism age 13 is considered mature.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Since we don't have any DNA from either Jesus or Mary Magdalene, it would be impossible to identify descendants, or even determine whether such descendants exist. And I don't care WHAT source you have -- it clearly doesn't understand how this sort of genetics is done.
I would love to see the applicable bodies much less where any DNA remains intact on 2000 year old corpses.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Ali translation: 46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." So in Judaism age 13 is considered mature.
If Jesus was mature/marriageable age at 13 then he must have married at the age of 13 as one suggests and had many children, right, please?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:

It is very likely,(Jesus) Yeshua visited many countries and could have many wives and children from them, after all there is nothing to suggest/certify that he (Jesus) was impotent, please, right?:

"Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, which has sold more than 80m copies, suggests that the church suppressed Jesus's real story and that he had a family of his own. A central character in modern times discovers she is a direct descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, who fled to what is now France after the crucifixion."

Right?

Regards

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
If Jesus was mature/marriageable age at 13 then he must have married at the age of 13 as one suggests and had many children, right, please?

Regards
I believe getting married and having children was not in God's plan and Jesus is God in the flesh so it is His plan. The Qu'ran itself says God does not have children which of course I take to mean by sexual intercourse.

Muffled

Jesus in me
paarsurrey said:

It is very likely,(Jesus) Yeshua visited many countries and could have many wives and children from them, after all there is nothing to suggest/certify that he (Jesus) was impotent, please, right?:

"Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, which has sold more than 80m copies, suggests that the church suppressed Jesus's real story and that he had a family of his own. A central character in modern times discovers she is a direct descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, who fled to what is now France after the crucifixion."

Right?

Regards
There is nothing to suggest he ever had relations with a woman. The fact that the male portion of conception was created allows God to manage that and He could have easily removed the sex drive. That is what I would have done since it is a distraction.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I believe I enjoy learning new things but I have taken more than a cursory look at my own genetics having done an autosomal DNA test and matching.
Getting a DNA test done is not evidence of understanding genetics.

Let me ask you this. I'm sure the genetics testing you did gave you a list of people you are related to who have also tested. Do you have any reason to doubt their results? Because the is the IDENTICAL method that determines all life came from a common ancestor.