• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Divinity of the Quran vs. the Bible

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
You would think that followers of islam would abandon this tired argument and actually read the context of what they slavishly google from islamic polemic websites.

The 'comforter' is the Holy Spirit, brother.....why not take some time and read what you are slavishly googling....

its you who's being ignorant , i will say it again

Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. you fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

if you can prove me wrong , give me a logical argument

Last edited:

allright

The Quran claims that it is the word for word revelation of God. Unchanged by time, it will forever remain in it's original text. It is a perfect teaching, for all mankind and for all time. (verily, we have sent down this exhortation, and surely, we are it's protector) (it is nothing but pure revelation, revealed)

I'm not speaking of using the Quran to prove the Quran. I'm stating the claims of each text as a starting point from which a debate can be started. And from the get-go, the bible is already at a massive disadvantage.[/quote]

There use to be a man and woman who went about New York claiming they were Caesar and Cleopatra.
Based on your logic that would mean they had a massive advantage in proving they were Anthony and Cleopatra
Based on my logic all it proved was they were crazy

Bowman

Buddy you concepts about Quran are skew, there is only one version of Quran in entire world

Not only are there mumerous different Arabic Korans with which to choose from...but the oldest extant Koran is a mere fragment of a single sura, dating to over a century after islam's supposed prophet.

The inscriptions inside the Dome of the Rock even predate the verses that were later copied into the Koran!

So...no brother...the '1400 year old, original Koran' is pure myth.

Pure fiction.

A pure lie.

What Quran says universe was created in six long periods , the Arabic word 'Qaum' was used which means a long period , and yes according to Quran one day is equal to 1000 years but here it doesn't mentions day

You missed the context of what we posted earlier...so let's show it to you once again...

According to your book of faith, 1 day = 1,000 years (22.47 & 32.5).

According to your book of faith the universe was created in 6 days (7.54, 10.3, 11.7, 25.59, 32.4, 50.38, & 57.4).

32.4 states that the heavens and the earth were created in 6 days.

32.5 (the very next ayah!) states that 1 day = 1,000 years!

You cannot run away from this proof.

6 x 1,000 = 6,000 years for the creation of the Universe, according to your Koran…and, according top your top islamic 'scholars' as witnessed here...

Since the Koran lays claim to a 6,000 year old Universe, it is little wonder why Ibn Abbas steps up to the plate and claims a 6,000 year old creation, as thus…

(Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days) of the beginning of the life of this world, each day the equivalent of a thousand years, (then mounted He the Throne) then He proceeded to create the Throne; it is also said that this means: He seated Himself on the Throne. (He covereth the night with the day) and the day with the night, (which is in haste to follow it) i.e. the day is in haste to follow the night and the night is in haste to follow the day, (and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command) by His leave. (His verily is all creation) the creation of the heavens and the earth (and commandment) i.e. the judgement of people on the Day of Judgement (Blessed be Allah) the Possessor of grace; it is also said that this means: elevated is Allah; as it is said that this means: far exalted is Allah, (the Lord of the Worlds!) the Master and Disposer of the Worlds.

[Tafsir Ibn 'Abbas]

Ibn Abbas’ continues as he tells the reader that your god “allah” mounts the throne before the throne is even created!

We understand that “allah” must have been tired after those 6,000 years so that he needed to sit and rest upon a throne…but, how can he rest when his place of rest has not even been created yet?

To reinforce his position, Ibn Abbas’ continues on with his 6,000 year creation theory in this next quote...

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلأَرْضَ وَمَابَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَمَا مَسَّنَا مِنلُّغُوبٍ

“And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six Days and nothing of fatigue touched Us”
[Qaaf 50:38]

(And verily We created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them) of created beings and marvels, (in six Days) of the days of the beginning of the life of the world, each day the equivalent of 1,000 years of present days, the first day being Sunday and the last Friday, (and naught of weariness touched Us) We were not tired as claimed by the Jews who said: when Allah finished the creation of the heavens and earth, he put one leg on the other and rested on Saturday. The enemies of Allah have lied against Allah.

[Tafsir Ibn 'Abbas]

Here, we even have your “scholar” declaring the 6,000 year-days as Sunday through Friday….!

Last edited:

Bowman

Yes i have read Bible , and i think you haven't

Not only have you not read the Holy Bible, but you also have not taken the time to study it, brother.

The best that you can do is google webpaste from islamic polemic websites...

'Eli Eli lama sabachthani 'Hebrew quotation'

Oh God Oh God (my God my God) why did you forsake me' Mathew 27:46?

This is Aramaic transliteration into Greek, brother.

Not Hebrew.

This is the only Hebrew quotation in New-Testament ,like i said the original language in which 'Injeel' not current Bible revealed on Prophet Jesus(pbuh)

Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps you could tell us exactly how 'Alpha & Omega' relate to the Hebrew, brother.

Ofc , Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) spoke Arabic , its natural Allah gave him revelation in the language he talked , not another language bcz he wouldn't have understood

What a way to avoid an answer, brother...

The Koranic authors have Jesus speaking in Arabic!

You just got finished stating that Hebrew was Jesus' tongue!!!

Bowman

Ive read Old-Testament too , again your concepts are completely vague ,let me clrify them to you

Starting with Quran
The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

1. MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv) Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v) Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv) Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

2. It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

3. Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

4. prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

This is almost comical.

All Muslims keep replaying the exact same polemics again, and again, and again...

Little do you realize that the "Muhammad" that you so desperately want to be found in the Holy Bible is, in fact, a direct reference to the Biblical Jesus Christ!

After all, "Muhammad" was never a proper name in Koranic Arabic, and was merely a participle of salutation, meaning 'Praised One'.

Jesus in the 'Praised One' in the Holy Bible.

Guess who the 'Praised One' is in the Koran?

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Not only are there mumerous different Arabic Korans with which to choose from...but the oldest extant Koran is a mere fragment of a single sura, dating to over a century after islam's supposed prophet.

The inscriptions inside the Dome of the Rock even predate the verses that were later copied into the Koran!

So...no brother...the '1400 year old, original Koran' is pure myth.

Pure fiction.

A pure lie.

You missed the context of what we posted earlier...so let's show it to you once again...

According to your book of faith, 1 day = 1,000 years (22.47 & 32.5).

According to your book of faith the universe was created in 6 days (7.54, 10.3, 11.7, 25.59, 32.4, 50.38, & 57.4).

32.4 states that the heavens and the earth were created in 6 days.

32.5 (the very next ayah!) states that 1 day = 1,000 years!

You cannot run away from this proof.

6 x 1,000 = 6,000 years for the creation of the Universe, according to your Koran…and, according top your top islamic 'scholars' as witnessed here...

Since the Koran lays claim to a 6,000 year old Universe, it is little wonder why Ibn Abbas steps up to the plate and claims a 6,000 year old creation, as thus…

Ibn Abbas’ continues as he tells the reader that your god “allah” mounts the throne before the throne is even created!

We understand that “allah” must have been tired after those 6,000 years so that he needed to sit and rest upon a throne…but, how can he rest when his place of rest has not even been created yet?

To reinforce his position, Ibn Abbas’ continues on with his 6,000 year creation theory in this next quote...

Here, we even have your “scholar” declaring the 6,000 year-days as Sunday through Friday….!
i will repeat again

The verses that mention "six days" use the Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Qur'an, each denoting a different measurement of time. In one case, the measure of a day is equated with 50,000 years (70:4), whereas another verse states that "a day in the sight of your Lord is like 1,000 years of your reckoning" (22:47). The word "youm" is thus understood, within the Qur'an, to be a long period of time -- an era or eon. Therefore, Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
This is almost comical.

All Muslims keep replaying the exact same polemics again, and again, and again...

Little do you realize that the "Muhammad" that you so desperately want to be found in the Holy Bible is, in fact, a direct reference to the Biblical Jesus Christ!

After all, "Muhammad" was never a proper name in Koranic Arabic, and was merely a participle of salutation, meaning 'Praised One'.

Jesus in the 'Praised One' in the Holy Bible.

Guess who the 'Praised One' is in the Koran?

And yet sadly you couldn't prove none of them wrong, i feel sorry for you buddy,you need open your eyes

Last edited:

Bowman

i will repeat again

The verses that mention "six days" use the Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Qur'an, each denoting a different measurement of time. In one case, the measure of a day is equated with 50,000 years (70:4), whereas another verse states that "a day in the sight of your Lord is like 1,000 years of your reckoning" (22:47). The word "youm" is thus understood, within the Qur'an, to be a long period of time -- an era or eon. Therefore, Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.

الله الذي خلق السموت والأرض وما بينهما في ستة أيام ثم استوى على العرش ما لكم من دونه من ولي ولا شفيع أفلا تتذكرون يدبر الأمر من السماء إلى الأرض ثم يعرج إليه في يوم كان مقداره ألف سنة مما تعدون

Allahu allathee khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda wama baynahuma fee sittati ayyamin thumma istawa AAala alAAarshi ma lakum min doonihi min waliyyin wala shafeeAAin afala tatathakkaroona yudabbiru al-amra mina alssama-i ila al-ardi thumma yaAAruju ilayhi fee yawmin kana miqdaruhu alfa sanatin mimma taAAuddoona

“allah” whom he created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them in six days, then he sat on the throne, none from a mediator and nor intercessors for you from other than him, so do you receive admonition? He manages the affairs continuously the affair from the clouds to the earth, then (it) ascends to him in a day was his measurement one thousand years from what you count. 32.4 - 5

No doubt that Ibn Abbas read these creation verses as 6,000 years, brother.

Where else would he have come to this conclusion?

Bowman

And yet sadly you couldn't prove none of them wrong, i feel sorry for you buddy,you need open your eyes

You would need to prove any of them right, brother.

Thus far, all you have done is to slavishly google them from the web...

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Not only have you not read the Holy Bible, but you also have not taken the time to study it, brother.

The best that you can do is google webpaste from islamic polemic websites...

And yet i know better about Bible than you

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
This is Aramaic transliteration into Greek, brother.

Not Hebrew.
You need to tell that to Christian scholars who claim that,personally i dont know Hebrew so i cant confirm

What a way to avoid an answer, brother...

The Koranic authors have Jesus speaking in Arabic!

You just got finished stating that Hebrew was Jesus' tongue!!!
Either you are a big moron or you don't wanna know the truth

You wanna know who are real authors of bible , lets start over

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it (i.e., the bible) into a LIE. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

The Gospel of Matthew:

"The unknown author, whom we shall continue to call Matthew for the sake of convenience, drew no only up the Gospel according to Mark but upon a large body of material (principally, sayings of Jesus) not found in Mk that corresponds, sometimes exactly, to material found also in the Gospel according to Luke. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1008)"

"As for the place where the gospel was composed, a plausible suggestion is that it was Antioch, the capital of the Roman province of Syria. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1009)"

The Gospel of Mark:

Note: This gospel is the oldest and supposedly the most original one in the New Testament!

"Although the book is anonymous, apart from the ancient heading "According to Mark" in manuscripts, it has traditionally been assigned to John Mark, in whose mother's house (at Jerusalem) Christians assembled. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1064)"

"Although there is no direct internal evidence of authorship, it was the unanimous testimony of the early church that this Gospel was written by John Mark. (From the NIV Bible Commentary [1], page 1488)"
We certainly do not know whether Mark was the author or not! The quote clearly states "no direct internal evidence of authorship". Also, the so-called unanimous testimony of the early church:

- Does not prove that the author was Mark.

- Nor does it prove that other people did not alter and modify the book, especially when the book was written at least 40-50 years after Christ. We don't even know if Mark even wrote the book.

"Traditionally, the gospel is said to have been written shortly before A.D. 70 in Rome, at a time of impending persecution and when destruction loomed over Jerusalem. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1064)"

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes [1], page 1528)"

"This verse, which reads, "But if you do not forgive, neither will your heavenly Father forgive your transgressions," is omitted in the best manuscripts. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1081)"

"This passage, termed the Longer Ending to the Marcan gospel by comparison with a much briefer conclusion found in some less important manuscripts, has traditionally been accepted as a canonical part of the gospel and was defined as such by the Council of Trent. Early citations of it by the Fathers indicate that it was composed by the second century, although vocabulary and style indicate that it was written by someone other than Mark. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1088)"

So, in reality, we don't really know whether Mark was the sole author of this Gospel or not, nor do we know when and where the "gospel" was even written. And since The New Testament wasn't even documented on paper until 150-300 years (depending on what Christian you talk to) after Jesus, then how are we to know for sure that the current "Gospel of Mark" wasn't written by some pro of Mark?

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes [1], page 1528)

This quote raises a very serious issue here. First of all, as we've seen above in the first quote, we have no evidence that proves that John Mark was the sole author of this so called "Gospel". Second of all, we see that this Gospel has some serious problems/suspicions in it. The issue of Mark 16:9-20 is a scary one, because many Christian cults today use poisonous snakes in their worship and end up dying.

Removing Mark 16:9-20 is quite appreciated by me personally (to be quite honest with you), because it prevents people from dying from snake bites. But however, the serious issue of man's corruption of the Bible remains.

We can be absolutely certain now that the above quotes prove without a doubt that the Bible is doubtful. The quote "or its original ending has been lost" proves that what we call today "Gospels" were not written by their original authors such as Mark, John, Matthew, etc... It proves that the Gospel had been tampered with by man. Let alone considering it as the True Living Words of GOD Almighty.

If John Mark wasn't the one who wrote Mark 16:9-20, then who did? And how can you prove the ownership of the other person? Let alone proving that it was GOD Almighty's Revelation. And as we saw in the first quote above, we don't even know that John Mark was indeed the one who wrote the so called "Gospel of Mark".

To say the least in our case here, we now have enough evidence to discard the entire Gospel of Mark from the Bible, because you can't take bits and pieces of it and say some of it belongs to him and some of it doesn't! Let alone considering the entire corrupted Gospel as the True Living Word of GOD Almighty, which is a complete blasphemy.

"The identification of Luke as the author is primarily based on the "we" passages in Acts (beginning in Acts 16:10), which indicate that Luke was associated with Paul in his ministry and wrote down the account of his activities. (The Amplified Bible, Page 1153)"

"Although the author does not name himself, evidence outside the Scriptures and inferences from the book itself lead to the conclusion that the author was Luke. (From the NIV Bible Commentary [1], page 1643)"

There is a serious forgery about Jesus' "resurrection on the third day" claiming that it was foretold in the OT when it wasn't! Let us look at Luke 24:44-48 from the NIV Bible:

Luke 24

44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 You are witnesses of these things.

Luke 24:44-48 says that it is written in the Law of Moses (i.e., the Torah) that Jesus will die and resurrect on the third day. Where in the entire Old Testament (not just in the 5 books of Moses that make up the Law of Moses or the Torah) do you have that?! Show me one Old Testament verse that prophesized about Jesus' third day resurrection?

i can continue on and on..........

Bowman

There is a serious forgery about Jesus' "resurrection on the third day" claiming that it was foretold in the OT when it wasn't! Let us look at Luke 24:44-48 from the NIV Bible:

Luke 24

44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 You are witnesses of these things.

Luke 24:44-48 says that it is written in the Law of Moses (i.e., the Torah) that Jesus will die and resurrect on the third day. Where in the entire Old Testament (not just in the 5 books of Moses that make up the Law of Moses or the Torah) do you have that?! Show me one Old Testament verse that prophesized about Jesus' third day resurrection?

Good thing that we have the Koran to clear-up the matter for us...

Sura 89

الفجر

“Alfajri”

“The Dawn”

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus’ Resurrection on the Third Day)

Sura 89 begins by recalling the Gospel account of Matthew regarding Jesus’ crucifixion until death upon the cross; His burial; and His subsequent singular resurrection after spending three days and three nights in the earth.

The second half of this sura splits-off and splices together verses from the Book of Revelation regarding Jesus’ opening of the seals and His Second coming to redeem His Elect for entrance into Heaven.

Summary:

89.1 And/by the dawn. (Announces & swears by the morning of Jesus’ singular Resurrection)

89.2 And three nights. (Swears by the three nights Jesus was in the earth)

89.3 And/by the two days after the sacrifice and the third day. (Swears by the three days Jesus was in the earth)

89.4 And/by the night when He departed. (Swears by Jesus’ empty tomb)

89.5 Is in that an oath to an understanding? (Asks if the reader understands)

89.6 Did you not see how your Lord He has returned from the grave? (Jesus’ singular resurrection)

89.7 A sign, Lord of the pillar. (Jesus carrying the Cross)

89.8 Which has not been built similar to it in the city? (Jesus crucified outside the city)

89.9 And a small round cavity whom they hewed out the rocks in the valley (Jesus’ grave)

89.10 And King, Lord of the wooden stakes. (Jesus being crucified)

89.11 Whom he rose high in the cities. (Jesus being crucified)

89.12 So they spread in her the corruption. (Babylon the Great)

89.13 So your Lord he poured on them various kinds of punishment. (Jesus opening the Seals)

89.14 Truly your Lord with the ambush. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.15 So rather the people when that which he tried him, his Lord, so he has honored him and made him prosperous, so he says: "My Lord he has honored me." (The Elect)

89.16 And rather when that which He tried him, so He straightened on him his provision, so he says: "My Lord disgraced me." (The Second Death)

89.17 Not at all, but you do not honor the orphan. (Babylon the Great)

89.18 And nor urge on feeding the poor. (Babylon the Great)

89.19 And you eat the heritage, state of eating, wholly and indiscriminately. (Babylon the Great)

89.20 And you love the wealth, love very much. (Babylon the Great)

89.21 Not at all when the earth shall be made level, without hills, and without mountains. (Jesus opening the Sixth Seal)

89.22 And your Lord He came and the angels row (after) row. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.23 And he was brought then on that day to Hell; then on that day he receives admonition (from) the people, and where for him the reminder? (The Second Death)

89.24 He says: "O! If only I brought about for my everlasting state of existence." (The Second Death)

89.25 So on that day he will not punish torment; he punished him alone. (The Second Death)

89.26 And none shall bind His bond alone. (The Second Death)

89.27 O! you the soul, the at rest. (The First Resurrection)

89.28 Return you to your Lord in blissful happiness, well pleased. (The First Resurrection)

89.29 So you enter in My slaves. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)

89.30 And you enter My treed garden. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Islam432, despite your constant assertion that the Bible contains no external proof that Mark wrote Mark, etcetera., you fail to realize that the exact same is true of the Qur'an. Where's the proof it was dictated by Allah?

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Good thing that we have the Koran to clear-up the matter for us...

Sura 89

الفجر

“Alfajri”

“The Dawn”

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus’ Resurrection on the Third Day)

Sura 89 begins by recalling the Gospel account of Matthew regarding Jesus’ crucifixion until death upon the cross; His burial; and His subsequent singular resurrection after spending three days and three nights in the earth.

The second half of this sura splits-off and splices together verses from the Book of Revelation regarding Jesus’ opening of the seals and His Second coming to redeem His Elect for entrance into Heaven.

Summary:

89.1 And/by the dawn. (Announces & swears by the morning of Jesus’ singular Resurrection)

89.2 And three nights. (Swears by the three nights Jesus was in the earth)

89.3 And/by the two days after the sacrifice and the third day. (Swears by the three days Jesus was in the earth)

89.4 And/by the night when He departed. (Swears by Jesus’ empty tomb)

89.5 Is in that an oath to an understanding? (Asks if the reader understands)

89.6 Did you not see how your Lord He has returned from the grave? (Jesus’ singular resurrection)

89.7 A sign, Lord of the pillar. (Jesus carrying the Cross)

89.8 Which has not been built similar to it in the city? (Jesus crucified outside the city)

89.9 And a small round cavity whom they hewed out the rocks in the valley (Jesus’ grave)

89.10 And King, Lord of the wooden stakes. (Jesus being crucified)

89.11 Whom he rose high in the cities. (Jesus being crucified)

89.12 So they spread in her the corruption. (Babylon the Great)

89.13 So your Lord he poured on them various kinds of punishment. (Jesus opening the Seals)

89.14 Truly your Lord with the ambush. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.15 So rather the people when that which he tried him, his Lord, so he has honored him and made him prosperous, so he says: "My Lord he has honored me." (The Elect)

89.16 And rather when that which He tried him, so He straightened on him his provision, so he says: "My Lord disgraced me." (The Second Death)

89.17 Not at all, but you do not honor the orphan. (Babylon the Great)

89.18 And nor urge on feeding the poor. (Babylon the Great)

89.19 And you eat the heritage, state of eating, wholly and indiscriminately. (Babylon the Great)

89.20 And you love the wealth, love very much. (Babylon the Great)

89.21 Not at all when the earth shall be made level, without hills, and without mountains. (Jesus opening the Sixth Seal)

89.22 And your Lord He came and the angels row (after) row. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.23 And he was brought then on that day to Hell; then on that day he receives admonition (from) the people, and where for him the reminder? (The Second Death)

89.24 He says: "O! If only I brought about for my everlasting state of existence." (The Second Death)

89.25 So on that day he will not punish torment; he punished him alone. (The Second Death)

89.26 And none shall bind His bond alone. (The Second Death)

89.27 O! you the soul, the at rest. (The First Resurrection)

89.28 Return you to your Lord in blissful happiness, well pleased. (The First Resurrection)

89.29 So you enter in My slaves. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)

89.30 And you enter My treed garden. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)

Whats the point & plz make ur post short and to the point

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Islam432, despite your constant assertion that the Bible contains no external proof that Mark wrote Mark, etcetera., you fail to realize that the exact same is true of the Qur'an. Where's the proof it was dictated by Allah?

There are actually many books written that how Bible has been corrupted by time and most of the writers of books are Christians , i dont have the time to prove it to you here

secondly about Quran i already proved on previous page that it has been preserved from 1400 years ,not a single word added or subtracted

If you have proof bring a contradiction in Quran bcz humans are bound to make errors

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
الله الذي خلق السموت والأرض وما بينهما في ستة أيام ثم استوى على العرش ما لكم من دونه من ولي ولا شفيع أفلا تتذكرون يدبر الأمر من السماء إلى الأرض ثم يعرج إليه في يوم كان مقداره ألف سنة مما تعدون

Allahu allathee khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda wama baynahuma fee sittati ayyamin thumma istawa AAala alAAarshi ma lakum min doonihi min waliyyin wala shafeeAAin afala tatathakkaroona yudabbiru al-amra mina alssama-i ila al-ardi thumma yaAAruju ilayhi fee yawmin kana miqdaruhu alfa sanatin mimma taAAuddoona

“allah” whom he created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them in six days, then he sat on the throne, none from a mediator and nor intercessors for you from other than him, so do you receive admonition? He manages the affairs continuously the affair from the clouds to the earth, then (it) ascends to him in a day was his measurement one thousand years from what you count. 32.4 - 5

No doubt that Ibn Abbas read these creation verses as 6,000 years, brother.

Where else would he have come to this conclusion?
I think iam wasting my time here , i already proved it to you , its up to you to believe it or not

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
You would need to prove any of them right, brother.

Thus far, all you have done is to slavishly google them from the web...

Even then i know better about Bible then you
1)i Can prove from bible there is crucifixion
2)Jesus(pbuh) never claimed divinity , not a single verse in bible which supports this idea
3)There is no thing as trinity in bible
4)According to bible you shouldn't have pork etc

the list goes on