• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Divinity of the Quran vs. the Bible

Bowman

There are actually many books written that how Bible has been corrupted by time and most of the writers of books are Christians , i dont have the time to prove it to you here

Try proving it with the Koran.

After all...it is an islamic assertion that the Holy Bible is 'corrupt'...not a Koranic assertion...

The Koran has only kudos for the Biblical material which it copied.

secondly about Quran i already proved on previous page that it has been preserved from 1400 years ,not a single word added or subtracted

No...you did not.

If you have proof bring a contradiction in Quran bcz humans are bound to make errors

Done.

You still need to explain the Koranic error that claims a 6,000 year old Universe.

Bowman

Even then i know better about Bible then you
1)i Can prove from bible there is crucifixion

I would hope so....as the Koran also affirms the crucifixion.

2)Jesus(pbuh) never claimed divinity , not a single verse in bible which supports this idea

Yes, He does.

Jesus is also called God Almighty in the Koran.

3)There is no thing as trinity in bible

Yes, there is...from start to finish.

The authors of the Koran also copied the Trinity into their opus...

4)According to bible you shouldn't have pork etc

You are pulling out all the stops in your last ditch effort...aren't you brother...

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
[[/I]FONT=Times New Roman]Try proving it with the Koran.[/FONT]

After all...it is an islamic assertion that the Holy Bible is 'corrupt'...not a Koranic assertion...

The Koran has only kudos for the Biblical material which it copied.

yeah according to you Quran copied stuff from bible but forgot to copy the errors from bible...lmao

This is the claims made by some of the Christians on Internet , who don't have slightest of clue about Islam and Quran

Done.

You still need to explain the Koranic error that claims a 6,000 year old Universe.
i already explained that Quran says period not of particular length ,one place in Quran its mentioned one day= 50000 years old , other place 1000 years old

The Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Qur'an, each denoting a different measurement of time so why are you taking it as 1000 years

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
I would hope so....as the Koran also affirms the crucifixion.

Yes, He does.

Jesus is also called God Almighty in the Koran.

Yes, there is...from start to finish.

The authors of the Koran also copied the Trinity into their opus...

You are pulling out all the stops in your last ditch effort...aren't you brother...

ive read what you wrote on another thread bout crucifixion , let me clear u with so many allegations u put against Quran

No 1>that they didn't kill Him, nor did they crucify Him. But it was made to appear to them so. And those who dispute therein are full of doubts(1). They have no certain knowledge(2); they only follow conjecture(3). For of a surety, they killed Him not.{Holy Quran 4:157}

1."Full of Doubts!" — In a state of confusion.
2. "Without Knowledge!" — In ignorance.
3. "Only follow Conjecture!" — Guess work—Fiction!

The above verse clears the misconception of the Jews and the Christians that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified and was not killed meaning he didn’t die neither was he crucified. JESUS (PBUH) WAS RAISED UP ALIVE

I guess u can understand that

Now No.2>"So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die and the Day that I shall be raised up to life (again)".

The Qur'an mentions that Jesus (pbuh) said "Peace is on me the Day I was born, the day that I die". (Q-19-33) "It is not stated the day that I died". It is in the future tense and not in the past tense.

There is nothing doubtful about the above two verses as they aren’t contradicting. The more important point is that Jesus never died according to Islam. There is a similar Verse to 19:33 in the Noble Quran that was mentioned to another Messenger of GOD: "So peace on him [Yahya, or John the Baptist] the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life! (The Noble Quran, 19:15)" This Noble Verse (19:15) is similar to 19:33, where it does not at all state that any Messenger of GOD was crucified or will die twice!. The reason why no Messenger of GOD will ever die twice is because Allah Almighty said clearly in His Noble Book that every soul He creates (this includes all of His Messengers and Prophets even Jesus) shall taste death once;”Nor will they [all humans who end up in heaven] there taste death, except the first death; and He will preserve them from the penalty of the blazing fire. (The Noble Quran, 44:56)".

No 3>About Mohammed (pbuh), he was an illiterate person
. He chooses an Ummi 1 non-literate Prophet for an Ummi illiterate nation.(Quran- 62-2)
You can read the Biography of Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) from
This is Mohammad or you can read Biography of his from many non muslims as well 
Quran Confesses that Mohammed (pbuh) was an illiterate person and moreover there wasn’t any Arabic bible in the era of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

No 4) And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgement He will be a witness against them- Q 4:159.

He will be a witness yes and he will tell this
115And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (116) "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me upThou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things. (117) "If Thou dost punish them they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power the Wise. (118) Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,― their eternal home: Allah well-pleased with them and they with Allah: that is the great Salvation (the fulfillment of all desires). (119) To Allah doth belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein and it is He who hath power over all things. (Quran5:115-119)

Yes Jesus is the Christ, and Son of God means righteous person in the Jewish law. And if you follow righteous persons that is the prophets then we will be rightly guided and have an eternal life.

As a Muslim we are made to believe in all the messengers of Almighty, if we don’t believe in Jesus(pbuh) then we are not Muslims and we don’t have a right for Salvation.If we don’t’ believe in Moses(pbuh) then we are not Muslims either and if we believe in Moses(pbuh) and Jesus(pbuh) and not believe in Mohammad(pbuh) then we are not Muslims either, We can only be Muslims if we believe in all the messengers . And the meaning of Muslim means “one who has submitted to God’s will” like Jesus (pbuh) did. Remember Jesus (pbuh) said “Oh my father if it be possible, Let this cup pass of me, not as I will but as thou will” {Matthew 26:39} he has submitted to God’s will and that is what a Muslim means. God has sent messengers to spread the same message from Abraham down to Mohammad (pbuh)

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Also let me clarify that there is no trinity mentioned in Bible , And there is not single verse in bible where jesus(pbuh) himself says:
1)Iam god
2)worship me
I am ready to accept Christianity if you can prove me that

And yes Quran mentions Trinity

Verse 4:171
People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to Trust

Verses 5:72–75

Those who say, 'God is the Messiah, son of Mary,' have defied God. The Messiah himself said, 'Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' If anyone associates others with God, God will forbid him from the Garden, and Hell will be his home. No one will help such evildoers.

Those people who say that God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God. If they persist in what they are saying, a painful punishment will afflict those of them who persist. Why do they not turn to God and ask his forgiveness, when God is most forgiving, most merciful? The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; other messengers had come and gone before him; his mother was a virtuous woman; both ate food. See how clear We make these signs for them; see how deluded they are....

Verse 5:116

When God says, 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people, "Take me and my mother as two gods alongside God"?' he will say, 'May You be exalted! I would never say what I had no right to say—if I had said such a thing You would have known it: You know all that is within me, though I do not know what is within You, You alone have full knowledge of things unseen (Qur'an 5:116)

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Good thing that we have the Koran to clear-up the matter for us...

Sura 89

الفجر

“Alfajri”

“The Dawn”

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus’ Resurrection on the Third Day)

Sura 89 begins by recalling the Gospel account of Matthew regarding Jesus’ crucifixion until death upon the cross; His burial; and His subsequent singular resurrection after spending three days and three nights in the earth.

The second half of this sura splits-off and splices together verses from the Book of Revelation regarding Jesus’ opening of the seals and His Second coming to redeem His Elect for entrance into Heaven.

Summary:

89.1 And/by the dawn. (Announces & swears by the morning of Jesus’ singular Resurrection)

89.2 And three nights. (Swears by the three nights Jesus was in the earth)

89.3 And/by the two days after the sacrifice and the third day. (Swears by the three days Jesus was in the earth)

89.4 And/by the night when He departed. (Swears by Jesus’ empty tomb)

89.5 Is in that an oath to an understanding? (Asks if the reader understands)

89.6 Did you not see how your Lord He has returned from the grave? (Jesus’ singular resurrection)

89.7 A sign, Lord of the pillar. (Jesus carrying the Cross)

89.8 Which has not been built similar to it in the city? (Jesus crucified outside the city)

89.9 And a small round cavity whom they hewed out the rocks in the valley (Jesus’ grave)

89.10 And King, Lord of the wooden stakes. (Jesus being crucified)

89.11 Whom he rose high in the cities. (Jesus being crucified)

89.12 So they spread in her the corruption. (Babylon the Great)

89.13 So your Lord he poured on them various kinds of punishment. (Jesus opening the Seals)

89.14 Truly your Lord with the ambush. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.15 So rather the people when that which he tried him, his Lord, so he has honored him and made him prosperous, so he says: "My Lord he has honored me." (The Elect)

89.16 And rather when that which He tried him, so He straightened on him his provision, so he says: "My Lord disgraced me." (The Second Death)

89.17 Not at all, but you do not honor the orphan. (Babylon the Great)

89.18 And nor urge on feeding the poor. (Babylon the Great)

89.19 And you eat the heritage, state of eating, wholly and indiscriminately. (Babylon the Great)

89.20 And you love the wealth, love very much. (Babylon the Great)

89.21 Not at all when the earth shall be made level, without hills, and without mountains. (Jesus opening the Sixth Seal)

89.22 And your Lord He came and the angels row (after) row. (Jesus’ Second Coming)

89.23 And he was brought then on that day to Hell; then on that day he receives admonition (from) the people, and where for him the reminder? (The Second Death)

89.24 He says: "O! If only I brought about for my everlasting state of existence." (The Second Death)

89.25 So on that day he will not punish torment; he punished him alone. (The Second Death)

89.26 And none shall bind His bond alone. (The Second Death)

89.27 O! you the soul, the at rest. (The First Resurrection)

89.28 Return you to your Lord in blissful happiness, well pleased. (The First Resurrection)

89.29 So you enter in My slaves. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)

89.30 And you enter My treed garden. (Jesus’ Elect entering through the gates of Heaven)
lol....you are quoting different parts of verse and giving your interpretation , there is not even a word mention as crucifixion here

1. By the Break of Day
2. By the Nights twice five;
3. By the Even and Odd (contrasted);
4. And by the Night when it passeth away―
5. Is there (not) in these and adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand?
6. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the `Ad (people)―
7. Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars,
8. The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?
9. And with the Thamud (people) who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley?--
10. And with Pharaoh, Lord of Stakes?
11. (All) these transgressed beyond bounds in the lands.
12. And heaped therein Mischief (on mischief).
13. Therefore did thy Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse Chastisement:
14. For thy Lord is (As a Guardian) on a watch-tower.
15. Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up) "My Lord hath honoured me."
16. But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair) "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
17. Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
18. Nor, do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!―
19. And ye devour inheritance― all with greed.
20. And ye love wealth with inordinate love!
21. Nay! when the earth is pounded to powder,
22. And thy Lord cometh, and His angels rank upon rank,
23. And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face) on that Day will man remember but how will that remembrance profit him?
24. He will say: "Ah! would that I had sent forth (Good Deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life."
25. For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
26. And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
27. (To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
28. "Come back thou to thy Lord well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
29. "Enter thou, then among my Devotees!
30. "Yea, enter thou my Heaven"!

Read Quran yourself you'll know the truth , unless you wanna blindly follow your religion

Last edited:

Bowman

yeah according to you Quran copied stuff from bible but forgot to copy the errors from bible...lmao

According to the Arabic Koran itself, it copied from the Holy Bible.

This is the claims made by some of the Christians on Internet , who don't have slightest of clue about Islam and Quran

Who cares about islam?

You do know the difference between islam and the Koran, right, brother...?

i already explained that Quran says period not of particular length ,one place in Quran its mentioned one day= 50000 years old , other place 1000 years old

The Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Qur'an, each denoting a different measurement of time so why are you taking it as 1000 years

No one is doubting that "yaum' can mean any length of time, brother.

What you are in denial of is the context in which the term is used in order to determine this length of time. Clearly, the term 'yaum' in sura 32 is mandated as a quantity of 6, 1000 year periods of time for the creation of the Universe.

There simply is no running away from this.

Even the very honored islamic commentators read these two juxtaposed koranic passages and came to the conclusion that the Koran claims a 6,000 year old Universe.

Your commentators are wrong.

The Koran is wrong.

Major error.

Bowman

ive read what you wrote on another thread bout crucifixion , let me clear u with so many allegations u put against Quran

No 1>that they didn't kill Him, nor did they crucify Him. But it was made to appear to them so. And those who dispute therein are full of doubts(1). They have no certain knowledge(2); they only follow conjecture(3). For of a surety, they killed Him not.{Holy Quran 4:157}

1."Full of Doubts!" — In a state of confusion.

Show me the Arabic word you want to render as "confusion"...

2. "Without Knowledge!" — In ignorance.

Show me the Arabic word you want to render as "ignorance"...

3. "Only follow Conjecture!" — Guess work—Fiction!

Show me the Arabic word you want to render as "conjecture"...

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Even then i know better about Bible then you
Any one can cherry pick the Bible to make it say whatever they want.

How can you prove anything from the Bible when the foundation of your own beliefs is based on the extreme corruption of the Bible?

1)i Can prove from bible there is crucifixion
No, you really can't.
At least, not with out seriously under minding your belief that the Bible is corrupted.

2)Jesus(pbuh) never claimed divinity , not a single verse in bible which supports this idea
Prove it.

3)There is no thing as trinity in bible
I agree.

4)According to bible you shouldn't have pork etc
Your abilities in cherry picking are duly noted.
Though I strongly suspect that you are not the one who did the picking and choosing but instead are merely parroting the work of others.

the list goes on
Yes it does.

I wonder if you would be so kind as to reveal the name of the person you are parroting?

Bowman

The above verse clears the misconception of the Jews and the Christians that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified and was not killed meaning he didn’t die neither was he crucified. JESUS (PBUH) WAS RAISED UP ALIVE

I guess u can understand that

Now No.2>"So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die and the Day that I shall be raised up to life (again)".

The Qur'an mentions that Jesus (pbuh) said "Peace is on me the Day I was born, the day that I die". (Q-19-33) "It is not stated the day that I died". It is in the future tense and not in the past tense.

There is nothing doubtful about the above two verses as they aren’t contradicting. The more important point is that Jesus never died according to Islam. There is a similar Verse to 19:33 in the Noble Quran that was mentioned to another Messenger of GOD: "So peace on him [Yahya, or John the Baptist] the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life! (The Noble Quran, 19:15)" This Noble Verse (19:15) is similar to 19:33, where it does not at all state that any Messenger of GOD was crucified or will die twice!. The reason why no Messenger of GOD will ever die twice is because Allah Almighty said clearly in His Noble Book that every soul He creates (this includes all of His Messengers and Prophets even Jesus) shall taste death once;”Nor will they [all humans who end up in heaven] there taste death, except the first death; and He will preserve them from the penalty of the blazing fire. (The Noble Quran, 44:56)".

Now...this is where you get yourself into trouble, brother...by attempting to blend two separate ayahs into one meaning.

Let's look at the key verse which you glossed completely over....and, of which, totally demolishes this islamic line of reasoning...

بل رفعه الله إليه وكان الله عزيزا حكيما

Bal rafaAAahu Allahu ilayhi wakana Allahu AAazeezan hakeeman

4.158 But “allah”, he raised Him to him, and “allah” was mighty, wise.

The key term...

رفع= “rafaAAa”

“rafaAAa” definition:

Perfect tense, 3rd person masculine singular. He raised it; he elevated it; upraised it; uplifted it; he took it up, raised, exalted. To raise up, lift up, exalt, hoist, extol, take away, trace back, honor, show regard to, advance speedily, come to an upland, arraign anyone before or introduce to (a ruler), elevate, raise in dignity, see a thing from afar, refine. It is sometimes applied to corporeal things, meaning the raising, or elevating, a thing from the resting-place thereof; it signifies the putting away or removing or turning back a thing after the coming or arriving thereof. The bring a thing near, or presenting, or offering it. He withdrew, put away, removed, did away or did away with, annulled, revoked, or remitted.

رفعه= “rafaAAa” + “hu” = “rafaAAahu” = he raised Him

References:
An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume three, pp. 1121 - 1124
The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar p. 217 - 218
A Dictionary and Glossary of the Koran, John Penrice, p. 59
Concordance of the Koran, Gustav Flugel, p. 83

The term “bal” is used as an affirmation, and emends the fact that Jesus was crucified, as told to us in 4.157, and tells us that even though He was killed upon the Cross, He was singularly raised up (perfect tense - completed action) “rafaAAahu”.

Bowman

No 3>About Mohammed (pbuh), he was an illiterate person
. He chooses an Ummi 1 non-literate Prophet for an Ummi illiterate nation.(Quran- 62-2)
You can read the Biography of Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) from
This is Mohammad or you can read Biography of his from many non muslims as well 
Quran Confesses that Mohammed (pbuh) was an illiterate person and moreover there wasn’t any Arabic bible in the era of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

Where is the term "Muhammad" ever mentioned in the Arabic?

Its not.

No 4) And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgement He will be a witness against them- Q 4:159.

He will be a witness yes and he will tell this
115And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (116) "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say: to wit, `Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me upThou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things. (117) "If Thou dost punish them they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power the Wise. (118) Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,― their eternal home: Allah well-pleased with them and they with Allah: that is the great Salvation (the fulfillment of all desires). (119) To Allah doth belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein and it is He who hath power over all things. (Quran5:115-119)

وإن من أهل الكتب إلا ليؤمنن به قبل موته ويوم

القيمة يكون عليهم شهيدا

Wa-in min ahli alkitabi illa layu/minanna bihi qabla mawtihi wayawma alqiyamati yakoonu AAalayhim shaheedan

4.159 And that from The Book's people, except he certainly shall believe with Him before His death; and the Resurrection Day is on them a witness.

Again....more support that Jesus was killed upon the cross in 4.157...

موته= “mawtihi”

“mawtihi” definition:

Intensive signification, He (God) caused him to die; put him to death; killed him. Death, unconsciousness.

It comes from the root “mata”, which means he died. It (soil) became deprived of vegetable life. He became deprived of sensation (dead as to the senses). He became deprived of intellectual faculty (intellectually dead); or ignorant. He became as though dead with grief, or sorrow, or fear; he experienced grief, or sorrow, or fear that disturbed his life. He, or it, was, or became, still, quiet, or motionless. It (heat or cold) became assuaged. It (water) became dried up by the earth. Wore out; became worn out. It (a road) ceased to be passed along. He became poor, was reduced to poverty; he became a beggar. He became base, abject, vile, despicable, or ignominious. He became extremely aged, old and weak, or decrepit. He became disobedient, or rebellious. He (a man) became lowly, humble, or submissive, to the truth.

References:
An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume seven, pp. 2741 – 2743
The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar, pp. 545 - 546

Bowman

Yes Jesus is the Christ, and Son of God means righteous person in the Jewish law. And if you follow righteous persons that is the prophets then we will be rightly guided and have an eternal life.

Jesus is the only begotten Son...both in the Holy Bible, and, later copied into the Koran...

Bowman

Also let me clarify that there is no trinity mentioned in Bible ,

Wrong.

The concept of the Trinity starts in Genesis and ends in Revelation.

Even the authors of the Koran knew this.

And there is not single verse in bible where jesus(pbuh) himself says:
1)Iam god
2)worship me
I am ready to accept Christianity if you can prove me that

ο νικων κληρονομησει ταυτα και εσομαι αυτω θεος και αυτος εσται μοι υιος

ho nikao kleronomeo houtos kai esomai autos theos kai autos esomai moi huios

The one overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be God to him, and he will be the son to Me. (Rev 21.7)

Observe that “Theos” is in the nominative case, indicating that Jesus is the subject of the verb “esomai” establishing Him as God.

Further, observe that Jesus establishes that His deity is directly interchangeable with the Father, making the ones overcoming, the sons to Him.

When can we expect your confession to Christianity, brother?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Wrong.

The concept of the Trinity starts in Genesis and ends in Revelation.

Even the authors of the Koran knew this.
SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Bowman

And yes Quran mentions Trinity

Verse 4:171
People of the Book, do not go to excess in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary, a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers and do not speak of a 'Trinity'—stop, that is better for you—God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to Trust

A complete mis-rendering of this ayah, brother.

Please show me the Arabic word you want to render as "Trinity".

Please show me the Arabic word you want to render as "far above having".

Good luck...

Bowman

Verses 5:72–75

Those who say, 'God is the Messiah, son of Mary,' have defied God. The Messiah himself said, 'Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' If anyone associates others with God, God will forbid him from the Garden, and Hell will be his home. No one will help such evildoers.

Those people who say that God is the third of three are defying [the truth]: there is only One God. If they persist in what they are saying, a painful punishment will afflict those of them who persist. Why do they not turn to God and ask his forgiveness, when God is most forgiving, most merciful? The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; other messengers had come and gone before him; his mother was a virtuous woman; both ate food. See how clear We make these signs for them; see how deluded they are....

Let's look...

5.72 - 73

لقد كفر الذين قالوا إن الله هو المسيح ابن مريم وقال المسيح يبني إسرءيل اعبدوا الله ربي وربكم إنه من يشرك بالله فقد حرم الله عليه الجنة ومأويه النار وما للظلمين من أنصار لقد كفر الذين قالوا إن الله ثالث ثلثة وما من إله إلا إله وحد وإن لم ينتهوا عما يقولون ليمسن الذين كفروا منهم عذاب أليم

Laqad kafara allatheena qaloo inna Allaha huwa almaseehu ibnu maryama waqala almaseehu ya banee isra-eela oAAbudoo Allaha rabbee warabbakum innahu man yushrik biAllahi faqad harrama Allahu AAalayhi aljannata wama/wahu alnnaru wama lilththalimeena min ansarin laqad kafara allatheena qaloo inna Allaha thalithu thalathatin wama min ilahin illa ilahun wahidun wa-in lam yantahoo AAamma yaqooloona layamassanna allatheena kafaroo minhum AAathabun aleemun

Certainly they whom disbelieved said: "Truly “allah”, he The Messiah, Mary's son,” and The Messiah said: " My son’s of Israel, you worship “allah”, My Lord and your Lord, truly him, he associates a partner with “allah” so certainly “allah”, he forbade on him the Paradise, and his home is the fire, and no wrongdoers from helpers.” Certainly they whom disbelieved said: "Truly “allah” a third (of) three.” And not from god except one god, and lest they do not refrain from what they say, a painful torture will touch whom they disbelieved from them. (5.72 – 73)

These ayahs tell us about what the disbelievers said.

They believe:

1) That “allah” is The Messiah.

Fact is, “allah” is not The Messiah. He never has been and never will be. Thus, the Koran rightly records this as a false statement.

They believe:

2) That Jesus said for Israel to worship “allah” along with Him.

Fact is, Jesus never once said for Israel to worship “allah”, neither with Him, or without Him. Thus, the Koran also rightly records this as a false statement.

They believe:

3) That Jesus associated a partner with “allah”.

Fact is, Jesus never once associated a partnership with “allah”. Thus, the Koran also rightly records this as a false statement.

They believe:

4) That “allah” is a third of three.

Fact is, “allah” is not a third of three, and neither is the Biblical Holy Trinity. Never has been and never will be. Thus, the Koran also rightly records this as a false statement, as well.

Bowman

lol....you are quoting different parts of verse and giving your interpretation , there is not even a word mention as crucifixion here

1. By the Break of Day
2. By the Nights twice five;
3. By the Even and Odd (contrasted);
4. And by the Night when it passeth away―
5. Is there (not) in these and adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand?
6. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the `Ad (people)―
7. Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars,
8. The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?
9. And with the Thamud (people) who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley?--
10. And with Pharaoh, Lord of Stakes?
11. (All) these transgressed beyond bounds in the lands.
12. And heaped therein Mischief (on mischief).
13. Therefore did thy Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse Chastisement:
14. For thy Lord is (As a Guardian) on a watch-tower.
15. Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up) "My Lord hath honoured me."
16. But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair) "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
17. Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
18. Nor, do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!―
19. And ye devour inheritance― all with greed.
20. And ye love wealth with inordinate love!
21. Nay! when the earth is pounded to powder,
22. And thy Lord cometh, and His angels rank upon rank,
23. And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face) on that Day will man remember but how will that remembrance profit him?
24. He will say: "Ah! would that I had sent forth (Good Deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life."
25. For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
26. And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
27. (To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
28. "Come back thou to thy Lord well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
29. "Enter thou, then among my Devotees!
30. "Yea, enter thou my Heaven"!

Read Quran yourself you'll know the truth , unless you wanna blindly follow your religion

Let's go over the Arabic and see who has the best understanding, brother.

Up for that...or do you want to keep pretending that your book of faith was written in English?

Islam432:" Also let me clarify that there is no trinity mentioned in Bible , And there is not single verse in bible where jesus(pbuh) himself says:
1)Iam god
2)worship me
I am ready to accept Christianity if you can prove me that"

Rev 1:8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18I amhe that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
( 1) i am god)
Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Joh 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
Joh 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Joh 12:14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ***, sat thereon; as it is written,
Joh 12:15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an *****'s colt.
Joh 12:16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.
Mar 15:26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Mar 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now
Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isa 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
Isa 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

islam432 please read the next post for "2)worship me" and read all the way through.