• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dreamer of Dreams

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Do you mean that our military will be divided in half and that’s who will be fighting each other or do you mean just nationwide civil unrest?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
As much as you are capable, please state it again for me.
What part of this are you having a hard time understanding?

Hey @TheFragranceOfHoliness, I'm curious: If everybody else in here is going to bite it in JC's upcoming universal reboot, Why are you here? To warn us?

Cuz it sounds a lot more like you're just here to gloat. :D

Is that what Jesus wants you to do? Because he never seemed like that kind of a guy to me

What part of this are you having a hard time understanding?

Hey @TheFragranceOfHoliness, I'm curious: If everybody else in here is going to bite it in JC's upcoming universal reboot, Why are you here? To warn us?

Cuz it sounds a lot more like you're just here to gloat. :D

Is that what Jesus wants you to do? Because he never seemed like that kind of a guy to me
I will leave you to your own conclusions.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Is that your own conclusion?

If you were really working for God, you wouldn't be afraid to look at yourself.

It's not a conclusion, it's just common sense.

But since it's not something that you can afford to consider in your present state, you'll most likely turn it into something else so you can justify throwing it away without thinking about it.

If you were really working for God, you wouldn't be afraid to look at yourself.

It's not a conclusion, it's just common sense.

But since it's not something that you can afford to consider in your present state, you'll most likely turn it into something else so you can justify throwing it away without thinking about it.
For future reference,
please take in consideration before you
put forth your unsolicited opinion of me,
that I place far less value upon it than you.