• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Dreamer of Dreams

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
For future reference,
please take in consideration before you
put forth your unsolicited opinion of me,
that I place far less value upon it than you.
If you were really working for God you wouldn't be afraid to look at yourself.

You calling that my opinion. Does that mean that you have a different opinion about it?

I don't expect you to answer that question either but you really should consider this one:

"Hey @TheFragranceOfHoliness, I'm curious: If everybody else in here is going to bite it in JC's upcoming universal reboot, Why are you here? To warn us?

Cuz it sounds a lot more like you're just here to gloat. :D

Is that what Jesus wants you to do? Because he never seemed like that kind of a guy to me".

Because it'll show you who you're really working for.

Or don't you want to know?

If you were really working for God you wouldn't be afraid to look at yourself.

You calling that my opinion. Does that mean that you have a different opinion about it?

I don't expect you to answer that question either but you really should consider this one:

"Hey @TheFragranceOfHoliness, I'm curious: If everybody else in here is going to bite it in JC's upcoming universal reboot, Why are you here? To warn us?

Cuz it sounds a lot more like you're just here to gloat. :D

Is that what Jesus wants you to do? Because he never seemed like that kind of a guy to me".

Because it'll show you who you're really working for.

Or don't you want to know?
I don't work for God. I am not one of His servants.
I am one of His sons.