• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

SavedByTheLord

I'm curious to know if you share the creationist viewpoint that either dinosaurs coexisted with humans and were present on Noah's Ark or that demons planted dinosaur fossils in order to trick people into doubting God's existence. And yes, I've met some creationists who held one or the other position.
The dino fossils are from the dinosaurs that dies in the flood.

SavedByTheLord

Since this is in the theism section.

How would you know it was your specific god? Why couldn't it be Brahma or any other number of creation deities? Why does a creator have to even be known? What if the creator wished to remain anonymous? What if the creator isn't even a deity?

In my religion the universe was began with the destruction of something before it. What we see now is the remains of that thing that was before.

Why can't The Many To The One be the creator, it is the Destroyer of All? The debris left over has reformed into this creation, eventually it will be destroyed (converted) and the cycle repeats ad infinitum.
Good point. Once billions and evolution have been shown to be false, then it does come down to which God. The Bible will be the only that will be shown to be true. Brahman is a Hindu god. And the Hindu religion believes in reincarnation correct. I have never lived before nor has anyone I know. That proved the Hindi religion false. So Brahma is out.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Good point. Once billions and evolution have been shown to be false, then it does come down to which God. The Bible will be the only that will be shown to be true. Brahman is a Hindu god. And the Hindu religion believes in reincarnation correct. I have never lived before nor has anyone I know. That proved the Hindi religion false. So Brahma is out.
No, even if evolution was shown to be false that does not support the creation myth. You need to find independent evidence for it.

And evidence is a concept that you do not understand either. Remember our discussion on science?

And as to reincarnation, if I remember correctly the Hindus also tell us that one does not remember past lives, so your inability to remember past lives is not evidence that it never happened. You need to work on your basics logic skills as well. It is unwise to claim to have proven something that you have not proven.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I am unaware that the theory of evolution has been falsified and certainly the phenomenon continues to occur.

SavedByTheLord

For example, we may have historical knowledge. That is still knowledge, it is not science.
From Merrian-Webster, the very first definition for science is knowledge. Now click on the thesaurus tab and the synonym for science is knowledge. The etymology for science has it comes from Latin and Old French and means knowledge .

As to history, yeah you are correct. No one would consider certain historical fact as science.

What do you think is the definition of knowledge?
Whatever it is, the theory of evoution or billons of years is not science. It is just repackaged pagan myth.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From Merrian-Webster, the very first definition for science is knowledge. Now click on the thesaurus tab and the synonym for science is knowledge. The etymology for science has it comes from Latin and Old French and means knowledge .

As to history, yeah you are correct. No one would consider certain historical fact as science.

What do you think is the definition of knowledge?
Whatever it is, the theory of evoution or billons of years is not science. It is just repackaged pagan myth.
Sorry, but you are misusing dictionaries. They are very often in error when it comes to technical discussions. If you want to know what science is you need to quote scientists.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
You have a very low standard of evidence that strangely seems to favor answers that you want.

Are you familiar with logical fallacies by any chance?

SavedByTheLord

You have a very low standard of evidence that strangely seems to favor answers that you want.

Are you familiar with logical fallacies by any chance?
Of course. Are you?

Proof through the law of non contradiction is not a logical fallacy.

"Science" based on a already proven false assumption is.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Of course. Are you?

Proof through the law of non contradiction is not a logical fallacy.

"Science" based on a already proven false assumption is.
No, you simply lack an understanding of the sciences.

Do you know what one of the biggest cues that a person has no idea at all as to what is and what is not science? It is when they rant and rave about "proof".

Nor is logic a tool that you have been using properly. To use logic properly you must find a topic that it can deal with.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So we should find dino fossils in the same strata as human fossils, right?
How about a picture. Hmm, sensitive creationist eyes are present. I better put it in a spoiler:

1695583468061.png