• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 'hmm.. Interesting' thread

.lava

Veteran Member
AddEmoticons0424.gif

i like this emoticon but Monta did not reply or did not give any reaction. hmm ..

interesting

.lava

Veteran Member
Monta, please forgive me i could not see your monkeys are wearing pom poms to beat me

5244048353_fbdcd00139_s.jpg

Renji

Do you know that toxicity in Vitamin E may include not only physical retardation, but also mental retardation? Hmm, interesting...

Renji

New season of American Idol is out this January 2011. I'm gonna miss Simon and his horribly frank (but are definitely true, direct to the point) comments. hmm, interesting.^^

xkatz

New season of American Idol is out this January 2011. I'm gonna miss Simon and his horribly frank (but are definitely true, direct to the point) comments. hmm, interesting.^^

TV is terrible nowadays. Hmm... interesting.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The only show where I've actually gone out of my way to watch Simon Cowell is when he was on Top Gear. I don't see the appeal of any of those "vote someone off at the end of the episode" show, whether they're dancing, building fires, or running businesses.

Hmm... interesting.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
TV is terrible nowadays. Hmm... interesting.
Lots of TV is crap, but Top Gear all by itself outweighs all of that to the point where, on average, TV is improving.

The Stig > Simon Cowell, Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest put together.

Hmm... interesting.