• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Homosexuals Of Alderaan Want Your Children

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am expecting him to put on a study that actually supports his case.
Seems to me that is a problem.

He seems to think that anything that supports his position is a legitimate study by someone who is in a position to know what they are talking about.

You did notice how he ran tail tucked from my proposed game, right?

Me Myself

Back to my username

He seems to think that anything that supports his position is a legitimate study by someone who is in a position to know what they are talking about.

:shrug:

If he comes to show there is actualy something beyond his hunch feeling to say a lot of childre around the world don´t diserve greater chances to get loving parents then we´ll see.

I didn´t say I was holding my breath, I would be pretty much surprised if he managed to pull a study like that.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The fact he´s been about to reply a number of times and still didn´t do so makes me think he truly dosen´t know what to say anymore.

So I think he is thinking about it more deeply.

that´s good.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I believe I have asked before, if you are so against adoption by homosexuals because you believe them to be substandard parents, then what of those who have biological children? Should their children be removed from them? Should their reproductive rights be squelched entirely? And what of bisexuals? Should they be allowed to have children? What if they have children while in an opposite sex relationship and then later have a relationship with someone of the same sex? Should bisexuals not be allowed to have or adopt children because of the chance that they may someday be in a same sex relationship?

These questions have been asked before yet I have never seen an answer for them. Why is that?

Last edited:

connermt

"An evangelical leader is calling on his army of followers to take action against a software company for allowing same sex relationships to be represented in a new Star Wars video game.

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council — a hate group, according the the Southern Poverty Law Center — took to the radio to denounce Bioware’s Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online (MMO) game.

“In a new Star Wars game, the biggest threat to the empire may be homosexual activists!” Perkins announced during his daily radio commentary. “In a galaxy not so far far away, Star Wars gamers have already gone to the dark side. The new video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic, has added a special feature: gay relationships.”
source
[youtube]TtyFapjbNmE[/youtube]
What could be worse, I ask you. What could be worse?

What "empire" does he live in? I would bet he has a character saved in this game that doodles around with another male player.....
Dirty little devil that he is....

Draka

Wonder Woman
Pfft - maybe you'd understand the answers if you were a little more homophobic.

That just may be my problem then. Because I honestly don't see anything other than trying to use the erroneous excuse of "protecting the poor little children from the big bad homos" to justify the real issue...one's own desire to discriminate based solely on one's religious beliefs no matter how bigoted they are. Maybe if I was homophobic I might understand that kind of "reasoning", but oh well, guess I just come up short. :shrug:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal

Don't flatter yourself. People who just make blanket statements without actually supporting them with evidence don't carry much clout. I posted more secular/medical studies than I can count. If you want to impress us, illustrate through examples HOW and WHY some 80 studies used provide absolutely no insight whatsoever into the subject. I have at the very least illustrated through numerous so called experts that studies supporting your assertion, that gays just as wonderful parents as heteros, are considered to be wrought with errors by many credible scientists

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Don't flatter yourself. People who just make blanket statements without actually supporting them with evidence don't carry much clout. I posted more medical studies than I can count. If you want to impress us, illustrate through examples of WHY the some 80 studies used provide absolutely no insight whatsoever into the subject.

Do you think 80s studies would tell you much of families today?

Like for example, will an 80s studies about heterosexual home stability show the same results as a 2010 one?

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Do you think 80s studies would tell you much of families today?

Like for example, will an 80s studies about heterosexual home stability show the same results as a 2010 one?

This is bordering on dishonesty by constantly making blanket statements that the studies are "all from the 80s ". You admitted to spend about two minutes on that article. You've probably spent a similar amount of time on everything else I've posted.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I have at the very least illustrated through numerous so called experts that studies supporting your assertion, that gays just as wonderful parents as heteros, are considered to be wrought with errors by many credible scientists

Provide me with evidence that Black parents adopting chinese children are not harmful for the chinese children.

Do you think it is "traditional" for black parents to have chinese children? do two blacvk parents are able to produce a chinese children?

No.

That´s because black parents are harmful to chinese children.

Unless you prove otherwise (you are making around that much sense)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
What could be worse, I ask you. What could be worse?

Now personally, I could not have dealt with having two homosexual father. Homosexual mothers perhaps.

Sorry, it's not right nor fair, but that's just the way it is.

I don't think I would have had a problem with a friend who had a pair of homosexual fathers. Just we wouldn't be having any sleep-overs at their house.

Me Myself

Back to my username
This is bordering on dishonesty by constantly making blanket statements that the studies are "all from the 80s ". You admitted to spend about two minutes on that article. You've probably spent a similar amount of time on everything else I've posted.

I admit to have spent much much MUCH more time corroborating the sources than you.

To the point you ahve not been able to refute any one of my debunks.

Let me put it clear, what you presented so far is as close to be a reliable study for your case as this guy is close to be a real breathing ninja turtle:

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-cosplay-costume-10.jpg

Me Myself

Back to my username
Now personally, I could not have dealt with having two homosexual father. Homosexual mothers perhaps.

Sorry, it's not right nor fair, but that's just the way it is.

I don't think I would have had a problem with a friend who had a pair of homosexual fathers. Just we wouldn't be having any sleep-overs at their house.

The kids feeling comfortable with the parents is one of the things taken into consideration when adoption is in place.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Still awaiting a reply.

Wanting to know point of argument.

To keep homosexuals from having kids?

To keep them from marrying?

To keep people from seeing that there are homosexuals who have relationships altogether?

Answer the earlier questions and get to the point.

no-body

Still awaiting a reply.

Wanting to know point of argument.

His point is that he personally finds homosexuality (particularly male homosexuality) icky. For serious that is what his point always boils down to "sodomy is disgusting"

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Keep in mind folks that our great "debunker" of arguments is the same person that brought us this brilliant insight into the history of parenthood:biglaugh:

Well, the way they prove right through millenia has been that they just do what they intend and people find out on their own that there was nothign wrong with it.

"traditional" changes from person to person. Nontraditional has always existed and many famously reknowned people had untraditional upbringing and became heros.

This is just the new untraditional.

And this untraditional is INOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

So the burden of proof is still on those trying to ban it.

Last edited: