• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder which set of aliens have taken over politics? Any theories?
The Pakled race has.
th

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't you wish that just once the bad guys win. Perhaps the Empire and the Borg fight it out for who is going to destroy the Earth and the end result is that the Borg turn everyone into drones and the Empire blows up the planet? Fun!
The bad guys do win in Star Wars much of the time. The good guys spend most of their time losing.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of course the "lute" part is something different since as far as I know, the lute as we know it was a European instrument not a Chinese one although it might have been a pipa if the story is accurate.

Pipa or Gu-Zheng, I believe Chinese history says the Gu-Zheng, which is what the guy in the clip was playing.

On a somewhat realted note, my youngest is getting an Erhu lesson today

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, but I will by once again reverting to my Southern roots and saying..... Y'all just lost again