• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Got my youngest into Dr. Who.....but she simply walked into the room. sat down, and started watching

Wu Wei

I've seen a little of Dr Who.
It's like the 3 Stooges would be if there no stooges & only some boring English guys.

Yeah that is it exactly...for the uneducated and UNWASHED!!!!!

But I am not here for that.... and speaking of boring old English guys..... I am here to say

I'm_winning.gif

Wu Wei

Imagine how much slower they would have been if they had eaten bacon before the race...that is of course assuming they are capable of finishing the race after eating bacon

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Imagine how much slower they would have been if they had eaten bacon before the race...that is of course assuming they are capable of finishing the race after eating bacon
Bacon is a low acting drug at least for most but it's possible to OD on it as @Revoltingest has proven. The sad state we see him in today is a direct result of overindulgence in the past.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I owe all my positive qualities to bacon.
Without it, I'd have been just a low animal....like a dog or a bear.
The dog will run circles around you immobilizing you for the bear claw swipe after which there will be a satiated dog and a satiated bear.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The dog will run circles around you immobilizing you for the bear claw swipe after which there will be a satiated dog and a satiated bear.
A dog may run circles around me,
but as soon as I say "sit" & "roll over",
tis clear who is in charge.
And you'll get a belly rub too!