• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Actually, this thread is part of an advanced research project by
mathematical savants to explore the limits of computer memory.
This is why we recruited you.
I thought it was a psychological experiment to explore the limits of poster idiocy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If human potential has no limits, then there is no limit to poster idiocy. Hmm. I guess you are on to something here.
Still, scientific progress requires testing of theories.
I've been doing advanced research on the hypothesis that only so many idiotic posts can be made.
So far, there's no evidence of a limit.
While the hypothesis cannot be proven true, I've verified it by having it not shown false yet in almost 80K posts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Still, scientific progress requires testing of theories.
I've been doing advanced research on the hypothesis that only so many idiotic posts can be made.
So far, there's no evidence of a limit.
While the hypothesis cannot be proven true, I've verified it by having it not shown false yet in almost 80K posts.
As has been said "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The 4 wheel drive is out on our plow truck.
Dang lousy electrically controls!
My older all mechanical system on the other truck never fails.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Old 4X4s are great. My uncle had an old 59 Willies that went anywhere and my old (but newer than the Willies) 75 CJ5 was not to bad either and the 76 GMC 2500 was a beast.