• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The problem with electric crap is that all the mechanical stuff is still there, but now there's additional mechanical stuff for the electrical, eg, connections, solenoids, relays, switches.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The problem with electric crap is that all the mechanical stuff is still there, but now there's additional mechanical stuff for the electrical, eg, connections, solenoids, relays, switches.
How about the little blob of silicon in which hides disruptive influences?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't know that one.
I might get in trouble for revealing thus so if something happ

depositphotos_19610845-Computer-chip-cartoon.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I also hate cables.
The dang things corrode much faster than rods.
Here in MI, vehicles fall apart from rust before the other parts reach the end of their life.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I remember back when I was a mechanic that jeep decided they did not need a 4 way flasher...so they ran it through the brain... it was so much better...according t them. Because if your 4 ways were not working then you had to replace the $300 brain... and no longer had to buy one of those cheap, nasty. low tech 4 way flashers...that cost about 50 cents....... things went down hill from there

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I remember back when I was a mechanic that jeep decided they did not need a 4 way flasher...so they ran it through the brain... it was so much better...according t them. Because if your 4 ways were not working then you had to replace the $300 brain... and no longer had to buy one of those cheap, nasty. low tech 4 way flashers...that cost about 50 cents....... things went down hill from there
Even the simplest functions are now so sophisticated that they cost a fortune to repair.
Get a rust hole in your F350 diesel oil pan?
It's several thousand dollars to replace the oil pan!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Rebuilt a Buick engine in the early 80s, big block 350.... oil pan replace...... $50

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm sure everyone recognizes the Kansas City LIghtning opposed piston engine in this.....
Scan%203.jpg

See you at the show!