• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
how dare you cook bacon in front me and offer it to me......you *^(&^&R$#$UHBI*_)_LJ&$$&

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have not had any bacon in months...since I see it as vile greasy heart attack slabs . but now that I can't eat it...I appear to crave it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
imlearnding_zps229433e5.gif

And I'm winnding!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sometimes I forget what thread it is that I clicked on. Then I must role up to see it. But sometimes I don't and then I post way, way off topic.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Be careful. Be very careful. This advice is from 1470 but might still be used today:

"If a woman very much wants her husband to love her relatives and friends whom he has never liked, when they come to visit her with their dog, she must collect urine from the dog and give some to her husband to drink, in barley beer or in a soup, without his knowledge. And after he has given a warm welcome to the dog, he will be friendly with the people the dog loves."

http://askthepast.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-improve-in-law-relations-c-1470.html

Getty%2BMS%2B27%2Bf.%2B46v.jpg