• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Peanut-Butter-Sandwich-on-White-Bread-300x251.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just mixing bananas with peanut butter is atrocious. In adding bacon to that gross precursor to dirt it makes me question whether you have taste buds.

Wu Wei

Just mixing bananas with peanut butter is atrocious. In adding bacon to that gross precursor to dirt it makes me question whether you have taste buds.

OBVIOUSLY you don't know me very well..... I would not touch the slimy, disgusting, overly salted, carcinogenic, filth known as bacon....but a peanut butter and banana sandwich ain't bad.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OBVIOUSLY you don't know me very well..... I would not touch the slimy, disgusting, overly salted, carcinogenic, filth known as bacon....but a peanut butter and banana sandwich ain't bad.
After all, @Wu Wei and I want to be here until the end of time contesting who is the winner after @Revoltingest has "left the building" perhaps with a smile and his last bite of bacon between his teeth.

Daemon Sophic

Get behind me Satan! You, with your oh so delicious temptations.

.....and thank you for that introduction Sunrise123. I have a nice kale and white bean soup recipe for you if you would like.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps eating Revoltingest has corrupted your mind. Maybe you should spit him back out.

Wu Wei

Nope, not at all miserable..... it would be full of life and happiness.... but eating bacon....makes one sad, lethargic and miserable

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope, not at all miserable..... it would be full of life and happiness.... but eating bacon....makes one sad, lethargic and miserable
As has been said "sin in haste. repent at leisure" --- ut applies to those who trade a momentary mouth rush for "SAD" afteraffects.

Wu Wei

Stop eating junk that fools your taste buds and the stuff that is actually good for you starts tasting good again