• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know someone here that could.....but he is not here at the moment so I will simply say...I win

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Arguing is impolite. Calm discussion of the relevant feelings and facts is more appropriate. So I'll merely write that I feel pretty good about posting in this thread and hope that my positive emotional state is not taken the wrong way causing you to feel an impulse toward aggressive and unnecessary counter-posting.

Wu Wei

ifas202_thebeginningisnearap_bl_b2.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Alright. Admittedly wierd......
But in the spirit of the departed Revoltingest, I delare that I win, since I am the first to notice that a group of stars in the lower left, with an orange star at their end, form a wavy line reminiscent of bacon. The Prosciutto Constellation....a.k.a. The Northern Bacon.

Wu Wei

WARNING!!!

I plan on winning today with silly, annoying and nonsensical videos...and if you're real lucky you'll get all three in one.

So, let us begin