• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That it. Just wonder.

On second thought, I think you should sign up for my personal-empowerment, life training course, just as soon as I come up with it -- if I ever get a round to it.
You asked.
The internet delivers.....
round-tuit.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
You asked.
The internet delivers.....
round-tuit.jpg
OK. You can be in charge of enrollments.

1. First, get people to come to the weekend thing.

2. Next, enroll them in more weekend things. If they resist, help them to see they are just resisting moving forward in their lives unless the attend more weekend things.

3. Send me half the money.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I did a version of "primal scream" during the est era. I could revisit that scream unless you let me win. But I have to warn you that I have a hankering for i scream because it's pretty warm outside.

4consideration

Premium Member
I did a version of "primal scream" during the est era. I could revisit that scream unless you let me win. But I have to warn you that I have a hankering for i scream because it's pretty warm outside.
You scream.
I scream.
We all scream
for ice cream.

(Somebody had to say it.)

4consideration

Premium Member
Only a loser would have written that trite poem here.

I yell the scream primal
as my statement final.
Now I win
and doth sin.
Life ever spins like vinal
Well...I hope you feel better now.

I do. I remembered I had some caramel swirl ice cream in the freezer. It is delicious!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You're all lucky that I"m all limericked out after my recent effort for Bernie & Hillary.
Here's a thought to get you terrified - one of those running for President will be elected at which time 1/3 of the country will cheer, 1/3 will have their head's exploded in terror and the remaining third will go get another beer or glass of wine.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here's a thought to get you terrified - one of those running for President will be elected at which time 1/3 of the country will cheer, 1/3 will have their head's exploded in terror and the remaining third will go get another beer or glass of wine.
That's not terrifying.....it's normal.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You meant "sordid", regarding 4con & Werner (or "Liebchen").

No...I meant sorted.... I have no desire to know anything about her organizing and/or arranging, etc with Werner Erhard

That's my story and I'm sticking with it

4consideration

Premium Member
No...I meant sorted.... I have no desire to know anything about her organizing and/or arranging, etc with Werner Erhard

That's my story and I'm sticking with it
Do you care to know we moved recently, and that I am in the process of organizing and arranging all my private details in a new dresser? That's right. All my details -- organizing and arranging.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey, look!
Hikers over there!
You go eat them while I win for you.

Nah...had lunch already...... look there's a 1916 Aultman-Taylor 30-60 for sale cheap....

I'll hold down the winning for you while you go check it out

Do you care to know we moved recently, and that I am in the process of organizing and arranging all my private details in a new dresser? That's right. All my details -- organizing and arranging.

in a word......no