• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm back. It is beautiful out. The hike was grand. Lots of song birds (tufted titmouse, blue jay, American cardinal, and many others). I found what is called a fairy ring. Mushrooms growing in a large circle. This one about 15-20 feet across on an east-facing hillside.

What a fantastic day with great weather!
Did any of the Good Folk come out to say hello?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I just had a ham sandwich which was TERRIFIC. Temporarily winning! OH, and a real live COKE which is also terrific. I keep seeing ads for diet Coke but I want a real one when I drink one, which isn't often.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's nearly 1 pm here. My goodness. I don't know what to do with the rest of the day either. I mean, I know what I NEED to do but not sure I want to do it so I may not.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
sadsaturn.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's nearly 1 pm here. My goodness. I don't know what to do with the rest of the day either. I mean, I know what I NEED to do but not sure I want to do it so I may not.
I'm debating between trying to do something and conserving energy. I'm sure I'll need it.

But if I do choose to do something, what to do...