• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
but of course

51a406536745355563195ce8768898d152fd260c.gifv
Notice the two...arms and the ventral surface of her abdomen. Clearly mammalian from human stock. I've often thought a more extensive study of the actual specimen would have been very revealing.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
That's funny. I can't get CNN to load. Perhaps they have been distracted by this discussion of Farscape and all the Claudia Black images.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Later, gator!

In a while, crocodile.

So the difference between 1 and 2 is that one will see you later and one will see you in a while.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I was just googling Pilchers Mountain which is about an hour from me and found out there's an Ararat Mountain near it. The mystery of how koalas got from the ark to Australia is finally solved.

Inrteresting...

Next thing you know is an Aborigine angel will appear before you and direct you to some golden tablets buried underground.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
If you don't want anything and don't want nothing then, logically, you must be desireless. Or more likely, your wants are very mundane - as in a good night's sleep, a peaceful day and so forth.
I think I likely have a few wants, but I have a greater list of 'don't want's.

I aim to be desireless, but that right there disqualifies me.