• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
How are you with scrambled haggis....with extra lung?
While I'm usually adventurous when it comes to food, and I haven't actually ever had haggis, so I can't say I wouldn't like it, I do know one thing for certain.

I know how much you love haggis, and I just couldn't eat any of it, knowing how much you like it. Let's just save all of it for your enjoyment.

I'll just go with some plain ole , Eggs Benedict, a side of fresh fruit, and a Mimosa.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
While I'm usually adventurous when it comes to food, and I haven't actually ever had haggis, so I can't say I wouldn't like it, I do know one thing for certain.
I know how much you love haggis, and I just couldn't eat any of it, knowing how much you like it. Let's just save all of it for your enjoyment.
I'll just go with some plain ole , Eggs Benedict, a side of fresh fruit, and a Mimosa.
Eggs "Benedict" sounds unpatriotic.
How about some "freedom eggs"?

4consideration

Premium Member
Eggs "Benedict" sounds unpatriotic.
How about some "freedom eggs"?
OK. Make those over-easy, with a side of Minutemen Bacon and some Star- Spangled Biscuits, along with a cup of Boston Tea.

edit: That's right. I said "Boston Tea." We can't hold onto grudges forever! It's just not healthy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am approaching ravenously hungry..... just so you all know

grizzlysitting.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Look into the pizza Wu Wei....
z60afxW.gif

DEEP INTO THE PIZZA...........your belly is growling with HUNGER!!

Why don't you go eat some PIZZA......while I hold down the win here. Your welcome.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't believe this thread. All the other players are in serious denial. They are having a problem. Worse, they don't understand what their problem is. Somebody needs to help them to understand. Somebody needs to sit them down. Somebody ought to wake them up. I'm talking about winning. I'm talking about winning BIG.

4consideration

Premium Member
I think you're that somebody!

Wait a minute...somebody needs to sit them down, then wake them up!

Quick. Get them before they sleep-walk right out of the house!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now that everyone else is getting tired of posting in this thread, I'm here with my green tea and 85% chocolate - my taste buds are winning.