• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I bet. What are you doing?

Hey, I emptied several boxes in the garage and that was a lot of work.
Sam wants to paint the entire room and ensemble a the boys' new loft bed.

Can he do it? Yeah, half ***ed and at the expense of everyone around him. I will never understand why he can't break tasks up into smaller chunks and do them over a longer period of time. He upsets himself, and everyone around him.
I read that as project runway
That's kind of the attitudes that are prevalent.

I still need to get my top hat, though. The men's clothing store moving out of the neighborhood really made that more difficult for me.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
i-just-saw-them-new-outfit-upgrade-v0-iuga7w1byepa1.png
What about toe jam? It was popular as a song lyric, but doesn't seem popular otherwise.

Toe jam football.

And the unedited version for the fans.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Sam wants to paint the entire room and ensemble a the boys' new loft bed.

Can he do it? Yeah, half ***ed and at the expense of everyone around him. I will never understand why he can't break tasks up into smaller chunks and do them over a longer period of time. He upsets himself, and everyone around him.

That's kind of the attitudes that are prevalent.

I still need to get my top hat, though. The men's clothing store moving out of the neighborhood really made that more difficult for me.
I used to be like that. If I was assembling a model car, airplane or the like, I would do it all in one go or it wouldn't get done at all. I've gotten better. Practicality was a driving force in changing my address of large jobs.

The other problem, and I've only recently come to understand the meaning of it, was if I couldn't do it perfectly, I would lose interest in trying. Again, I've gotten better. It has to do with understanding that I'm actually one of those people that I've always scoffed at. A perfectionist.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I used to be like that. If I was assembling a model car, airplane or the like, I would do it all in one go or it wouldn't get done at all. I've gotten better. Practicality was a driving force in changing my address of large jobs.

The other problem, and I've only recently come to understand the meaning of it, was if I couldn't do it perfectly, I would lose interest in trying. Again, I've gotten better. It has to do with understanding that I'm actually one of those people that I've always scoffed at. A perfectionist.
I think that's how he does it, too. He'll admit he's a perfectionist, though, and scoff at the rest of us because we're not.

I really wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for all the negative comments towards everyone.