• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
they go with his skirt

groundskeeper-willie-gets-used-for-scotchtoberfest-1684423875.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
In the sense of it being tastier than it smells. Though some have described the flavor of durian as garlicy and reminiscent of raw sewage. I've not eaten raw sewage, so I cannot comment fully on that. I would suspect they mean the smell of sewage is similar to the flavor they experience from durian.

Many describe the flavor as sweet, savory and creamy. I don't recall if I've eaten it. I eat so many exotic foods, I don't remember. But I think not, largely due to availability.\
I am very curious about durian fruit because I love dark beer brussel sprouts and cilantro and stuff like that. I am missing the gene that makes a person sensitive to bitter tastes so no career as a somalia or however you spell it for me!
No.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I am very curious about durian fruit because I love dark beer brussel sprouts and cilantro and stuff like that. I am missing the gene that makes a person sensitive to bitter tastes so no career as a somalia or however you spell it for me!

No.
I'm fond of Brussels sprouts, dark beer and cilantro.

I'm not sure what the name of the career is, but I think you are saying the is no career as an African nation for you.

Maybe somnambulist, but I don't know a career path for sleepwalkers or one that involves tasting bitter food.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm fond of Brussels sprouts, dark beer and cilantro.

I'm not sure what the name of the career is, but I think you are saying the is no career as an African nation for you.

Maybe somnambulist, but I don't know a career path for sleepwalkers or one that involves tasting bitter food.
No, it's a wine taster. A Sommalier or something like that. It's a French word, I believe,