• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game...but just the same...I won

Daemon Sophic

To win, or not to win: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous postings,
Or to take to the keyboard against a sea of witless forumites,
And by opposing end them?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To win, or not to win: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous postings,
Or to take to the keyboard against a sea of witless forumites,
And by opposing end them?
There is no question between winning and not winning except in the minds of the confused or the fool.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh this is boring..... blah blah blah winner.....blah blah blah winning...blah blah blah win

Daemon Sophic

Oh this is boring..... blah blah blah winner.....blah blah blah winning...blah blah blah win
You just need some competition.
You lose, I win.
Exciting yeah? But if its still boring, then perhaps you just should refrain from posting again, as we wouldn't want you to be bored anymore.

Poor little bear.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I should mention that Tuesday is my last day here. I'm taking indefinite leave, because I have projects I need to get done. That means, unfortunately, that I will be making the last post sometime between now and then. I'm sorry that you all never had a chance to win. No I'm not sorry.
This is it. Its the last post. As you well know this thread cannot continue without me. It will wither and die, and so if you know what's good for you then you won't waste your time investing any more posts in it.

Daemon Sophic

Bye-bye!
bGw-v7.gif