• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
A nap sounds great.

upload_2016-3-9_11-9-11.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Whoa, and you'll hear the sound
A little bir of riddim makes the world go round
Whoa

Wu Wei

March 3rd..... in the foothills of the Adirondacks..... and it is 80F....that is just wrong

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
March 3rd..... in the foothills of the Adirondacks..... and it is 80F....that is just wrong
I just had a long fight with myself to not make a snarky political/environmental point here and I almost won that argument but not entirely.

Wu Wei

Are you saying it might be Global warming...... can't be...I've heard that is a myth.....from at least one of the people currently trying to get the nomination to run for president

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Are you saying it might be Global warming...... can't be...I've heard that is a myth.....from at least one of the people currently trying to get the nomination to run for president
And of course politicians never speak out of ignorance and bias to fool the public. So it can't be that.