• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
since when did this thread require...for that matter, ANY thread of RF...require cogent discourse. I win, end of discussion.:p
True. I win because I'm me and I'm the only me around which means that I win and all my thoughts are important thoughts so I win again. To steal and modify a quote

If there's anything more important than my ego in this thread, I want it caught and shot right now.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Look, it's quantum phenomena: for particle X (you or me) the potential state is a probability wave function that collapses from both winning and losing simultaneously only when we put energy into the system (that is, comment in this thread) and win. Once your energy/attention wanders (you go read another thread, leave to get ready for work, etc.) another observer can cause the wave function to collapse in another way...