• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
It is my dream.
You're in luck. I can tell you how to be a winner.

Begin by washing clothes, putting them in the dryer, then folding (or hanging) them before putting them away.

That is level one winner.

Level two winners cook, wash dishes, then put them away.

RMW's (Really Manly Winners) give their wives a foot rub after doing the above.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Begin by washing clothes, putting them in the dryer, then folding (or hanging) them before putting them away.

That all sounds like too much work.
I win by having things done for me.
Except for landscaping.....that's Willie's fun!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

And Really Womanly Winners (RWW) mow the lawn, help with the landscaping and household repairs and so on, and then give their husbands...well, a rub will do, too!:p

4consideration

Premium Member
And Really Womanly Winners (RWW) mow the lawn, help with the landscaping and household repairs and so on, and then give their husbands...well, a rub will do, too!:p
I DO ALL THOSE THINGS!

Well, I mowed the lawn the time before last. Mr. 4Con beat me to it this past Sat. morning before I had finished morning coffee. A few weeks ago I replaced a cracked toilet seat, and Mr. 4Con gets foot or shoulder rubs a few times a week, as needed. To be fair, he's quick to help out with muscle pain or aching feet for me, too -- so we stay pretty much even on that one.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I DO ALL THOSE THINGS!

Well, I mowed the lawn the time before last. Mr. 4Con beat me to it this past Sat. morning before I had finished morning coffee. A few weeks ago I replaced a cracked toilet seat, and Mr. 4Con gets foot or shoulder rubs a few times a week, as needed. To be fair, he's quick to help out with muscle pain or aching feet for me, too -- so we stay pretty much even on that one.
So it is with my love of several lifetimes and I. We are pretty much equal partners in our crimes, so to speak, and share all duties--and jointly avoid others until we're fed up enough to do something about it together. :cool:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Checking to see if you really won.....
th