• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not imagining.

Not this last summer, but the summer before, when Ares's issues were emerging and escalating(and his sleeping had stopped), Sam started drinking more than he should.

Life was terrible.

He's stopped, though. He has a 1 beer limit which he sticks to. I don't understand why he bothers with the 1, but he's so habitual...

He told me the other night he doesn't actually like the candy that he stashes around, its just that his habits and routines dictate he wakes up and night and eats it, so that's what he does.
Habits can be damn hard to break even when they're not providing anything positive any longer.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Good grief, I wouldn't.
Ares sometimes likes to plunder the bookshelves in hopes of finding lost keys or forgotten rewards cards.

Sam treats the bookshelves like folders. I tend to lay jewelry on them if Ares has an episode and I don't want to be wearing jewelry.

It was getting to a point where things were falling, breaking, or getting lost when Ares would do his plundering.

It was time.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think Dharma caused a stir.

Someone left the gate open, and she got out of the yard.

Dharma has genetic deformities(presented themselves quickly in puppyhood). She has all 4 legs, but only two are 100%. One back leg is useful, though bent. They other one is shriveled and only serves to scratch ears.

Dharma drools. Everywhere.

I'm sure a bunny hopping dog with a drooly mouth looked suspicious.

I heard the other two dogs carrying on, and realized what happened, and put her back in.

I saw animal control scoping the area real gingerly with a special truck, though. I'm imagining someone reported a rabid dog lol