• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Then you'd like (caution: foul language)....
I'm familiar with that. Part of me longed for that Coyote to get the Roadrunner and that part was satisfied. What happened afterwards in that fine presentation was also psychologically valid.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
so...you ARE psycho.....
The voices in my head are telling me it's my mission in life to not tell you what they've told me because you would just not understand underhanded undertaker under the sea what you caused and is that not a blue sky where quiet dogs bark and breezes fly by.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Then you should show it in class.
I only have 37.5 hours in a semester with the students; I have to be very selective with how I use that time. There's a lot of valuable films and TV shows that I can use in teaching policy and management, but I still can only use a tiny amount of what's out there. What I'm finding is that there is much less of a shared culture any more. Even the most popular movies and TV shows and even musical acts--Name one, and less than a third of the class has seen/heard it; and less than one in 10 knows it well enough recognize the reference I am making in it. When I can't even use Office Space to discuss issues in management without having to require people to watch it first...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I only have 37.5 hours in a semester with the students; I have to be very selective with how I use that time. There's a lot of valuable films and TV shows that I can use in teaching policy and management, but I still can only use a tiny amount of what's out there. What I'm finding is that there is much less of a shared culture any more. Even the most popular movies and TV shows and even musical acts--Name one, and less than a third of the class has seen/heard it; and less than one in 10 knows it well enough recognize the reference I am making in it. When I can't even use Office Space to discuss issues in management without having to require people to watch it first...
Forget all that learning stuff, & just watch the Simpsons.
I recommend the episodes with Cape Fear & the monorail.
But to get those, you'll have to school them in the movie & Star Trek.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
12974486_10206447074471102_8930100247270535403_n.jpg