• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
At least you admit it. That's much better than acting like you're listening and then saying you were never told we had to be at a school function at 6 pm...wait, uh...I win.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
At least you admit it. That's much better than acting like you're listening and then saying you were never told we had to be at a school function at 6 pm...wait, uh...I win.
If I'm told about something when I'm not able to add it to my calendar or if the teller refuses to use her calendar to add it to mine, then I'm not responsible for the results.

4consideration

Premium Member
If I'm told about something when I'm not able to add it to my calendar or if the teller refuses to use her calendar to add it to mine, then I'm not responsible for the results.
You could just remember, but then again...I suppose you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

(Oh yes I did!)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Oh, okay! No worries, because with the way my memory has been the last year, I'm lucky if I remember anything!
But, I do remember winning just now.