• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I just for a second wondered how many of my posts here have been about religion - very very few. Not arguing with people who falsely dispute that my deeply held beliefs are true is the mark of a winner.
What!??? Trying to stay ON TOPIC??? You will be banished to the basement for 10 minutes for your transgression!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My all time favorite.....
th

I order in in 66 pound boxes.
Each 66 pound box has 10 6.6 pound boxes.
Each 6.6 pound box has 3 2.2 pound blocks.
Each 2.2 pound block lasts me better than a week.

4consideration

Premium Member
When I was younger I used to take the little chocolate Easter eggs, and hold them in my hand until they were all warm and squishy. Then, I'd squish them through my fingers and go up to one of my sisters and just lick the chocolate off my fingers right in front of her. It seemed to make the chocolate taste better -- and it was a lot of fun to gross them out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope...all bears are just naturally happy all the time

see, this is my happy face

grizzlybear.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When I was younger I used to take the little chocolate Easter eggs, and hold them in my hand until they were all warm and squishy. Then, I'd squish them through my fingers and go up to one of my sisters and just lick the chocolate off my fingers right in front of her. It seemed to make the chocolate taste better -- and it was a lot of fun to gross them out.
It's time to give up that practice.

Wu Wei

YEEARGH!!! two days of work....DOWN THE TUBES!!!!

OK...I need to relax..... winning with Namo Amituofo

Wu Wei

Also there is a specific THING that has contributed greatly to my waste of 2 days........ so I think this applies

d7bacae544a825012afe460c7d0bb2cc.jpg