• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm continuing to roll and not seizing up.
I win for breaking the law nad driving during the whatever month period it is that you legally aren't supposed to drive after having a seizure. And not thinking or realizing it applied to me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win for breaking the law nad driving during the whatever month period it is that you legally aren't supposed to drive after having a seizure. And not thinking or realizing it applied to me.
By that standard - I was driving 2-3 days after a very mild stroke a couple of years ago without ever thinking of any possible restrictions So I guess we both win that one.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it because you are assuming that the people who resort to posting to strangers online can't be really happy? I don't understand.
If you're happy and you know it then I win.
If u feel crappy and you know it I still win.
If you're happy or feel crappy or your neighbors chewing taffy then no matter what its daffy I still win.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If you're happy and you know it then I win.
If u feel crappy and you know it I still win.
If you're happy or feel crappy or your neighbors chewing taffy then no matter what its daffy I still win.
You don't win.
You will never win.
Even with a million years of sin
And everyone drinking gallons of gin
You will never win.