• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This should not make me laugh, but it does

233e84c266de6177d06b30c5383f39a5_original.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning...... I should could have posted that in "Random and Meaningless" except it wasn't random....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Meaning is fungible.
I think I would rather have just read that than all the various post-modern stuff I read in college. Short, to the point, less words, the entire summary of its whole as well as the huge flaw with it.
Good boy, doggy! Good boy!

Daemon Sophic

I think I would rather have just read that than all the various post-modern stuff I read in college. Short, to the point, less words, the entire summary of its whole as well as the huge flaw with it.
Good boy, doggy! Good boy!
Ooohh! Late post response time. That would normally be a lose for you. However, the very nature of this thread makes that a win.
Which means, of course, that this whole thread is a loser.
But my post here rectifies that problem.

Yeah. I used that word. Deal with it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Which means, of course, that this whole thread is a loser.
Not the thread, just those of us running around with a maze with no end, on a treadmill, with cardboard haggis, milkbones, pick-a-nick baskets, grains, and glass pipes being dangled in front of us.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not the thread, just those of us running around with a maze with no end, on a treadmill, with cardboard haggis, milkbones, pick-a-nick baskets, grains, and glass pipes being dangled in front of us.

Sooner or later many get tired of this especially over many lives (from my belief system).