• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My daughter read a book once when she was about 10ish called Bumface. It may have been a series of books. Not sure why I remember that.

View attachment 97386
Its a clever title.

When LeeAnder was in 4th grade, he had a teacher that didn't like him and insisted his reading comprehension was garbage. I didn't believe her, and told her the problem was he thought her books were boring. As she'd picked out all kinds of 'classic' award winning, meaningful books, she couldn't fathom someone not liking her garbage, I mean, literature.

He had a book he loved, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I read it, so I could have a conversation about him with it. I ended up getting hooked on the series.

I got some real surprised looks from the kids at the library.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Its a clever title.

When LeeAnder was in 4th grade, he had a teacher that didn't like him and insisted his reading comprehension was garbage. I didn't believe her, and told her the problem was he thought her books were boring. As she'd picked out all kinds of 'classic' award winning, meaningful books, she couldn't fathom someone not liking her garbage, I mean, literature.

He had a book he loved, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I read it, so I could have a conversation about him with it. I ended up getting hooked on the series.

I got some real surprised looks from the kids at the library.

I just googled Bumface and it's apparently one of the most popular childrens books in Australia. We're all class.