• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
E5X7fDuGsgQC.gif

I-WA5-.gif

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My dad always used to say "Everything's a circle in Aikido." He did drop me one time showing us how everything was supposedly a circle in Aikido.

Which explains a lot.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Did "Buttface" come from "Butthead" of "Beavis" fame?
I think it came from his Aunt Butthead.

I loved the Wonder Years when I was younger. My younger sister quickly became 'Butthead'. She's in her 30s and still Butthead. The kids call her Butthead.

Though if he's beginning to lose his bearings and starts threatening violence, you can sometimes snap him out of it by transforming into Beavis, pulling your shirt over your head, and ask "are you threatening me?"

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know anything about Kansas City!
Well then, let me tell you some things. And be assured that popular song tells us it is all up to date.

You can get there by plain or train. But if you walk, you can go there just the same.

I here they also have some crazy little women there.

I was with some when I saw Bad Company and Deep Purple in Kansas City.

That's a bout all I know. That and it has a strong western US influence.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well then, let me tell you some things. And be assured that popular song tells us it is all up to date.

You can get there by plain or train. But if you walk, you can go there just the same.

I here they also have some crazy little women there.

I was with some when I saw Bad Company and Deep Purple in Kansas City.

That's a bout all I know. That and it has a strong western US influence.
Thank you, I think.