• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That was the job that Louie gave Lefty.

That might not be the Louie to worry about. There's the other Louie, of Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Louie_Dewey_and_Huey.png

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, now I remember. "Silent Running." That was a good flick, but I haven't thought of it in ages. I wonder if I can find it.
It has been a long while since I've seen it too. I'm not sure where it is available.

I just picked up a copy of Duel with Dennis Weaver from 1971. Another childhood memory I haven't seen in ages.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's delicious!

Remember the roast veg? Well, try this

Sarladaise potatoes? My new go to potato winner

The fat/oil should be duck fat but the fat/oil of your choice will do (i won't use duck anything so i use colza oil)

You'll need potatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cut the potatoes into coins, season with salt and pepper, part cook them in the microwave untill just beginning to soften. Sear them in the fat/oil until just beginning to brown, add the garlic, and sear until the lot is golden. Top with parsley, and season, and serve.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
maxresdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Those ducks were popular some years before the chipmunks......I blame racism for the decline of Louie, Dewey and Huey.
[/QUOTE]