• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It is.

I was trying to think of things to buy to improve life.

The only thing I consistently enjoy is soda.

And now I won't have to wait on someone to go buy me one, or get bored with the same variety.

I think its a win.
I've been switching to caffeine free diet Coke. It seems to be working. It helps that the unleaded tastes like the leaded version.

Sometimes if you want something, it is best to get it yourself.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
No, they're fine

asian-police-squad-badge-pose-bwc9fzxrkpszmpec.webp

PERVERT!!!!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
She's out in the pool so I go out and say I'm heating up some mini spring rolls for lunch do you want any, she says no. So I heat up the spring rolls, grab some kecap manis to dip them in and went into the computer room. 30 seconds later she walks in from the pool, into the computer room and starts eating my spring rolls :shrug:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
She's out in the pool so I go out and say I'm heating up some mini spring rolls for lunch do you want any, she says no. So I heat up the spring rolls, grab some kecap manis to dip them in and went into the computer room. 30 seconds later she walks in from the pool, into the computer room and starts eating my spring rolls :shrug:
MY wife will say she doesn't want any of something ...then take half of what I get

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand too. Not these days, but in the past.