• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Daemon Sophic

I win with facts: such as.....

- This is my 610th post in this thread.
- That means that almost exactly 1% of this thread was contributed by @Daemon Sophic
giphy.gif

- and also, this Winner thread was started over 9 years ago on.......The Ides of March!
murder_julian_cesar_b.jpg

But please remember two things. First....
people-are-losing-the-spirit-of-the-ides-of-march-its-not-about-just-stabbing-its-about-coming-together-to-stab-in-groups-dfa01.png

and second.....

I win.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No it wasn't...my win was the first of the day...@Revoltingest was the 2nd and your win is the 3rd this win is the 4th...

sheesh....when will you folks learn not to base anything, particularly counting, on Revoltingest...ok he is generally good counting to 20 if he is wearing sandals...but even then he makes many many mistakes.....
Bear wins aren't real wins, so I dismissed yours.
But bear losses....those things are glorious!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win by getting rid of a couple machine tools I've been
storing for a couple years (1 vertical mill, 1 lathe).
Good riddance!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
tumblr_p74y51fIsr1ro2bqto2_r1_400.gif

The Lady of the Lake; her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite; held aloft Excalibur, signifying by Divine Right, that I @Daemon Sophic am to be your winner.
That is why I win!
I note that I remember that scene. Since your signature is "I don't know...", I accept that you know you are ignorant. So therefore logically, your claim of knowledge is made from ignorance and thus false.

Isn't logic fun?!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
tumblr_p74y51fIsr1ro2bqto2_r1_400.gif

The Lady of the Lake; her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite; held aloft Excalibur, signifying by Divine Right, that I @Daemon Sophic am to be your winner.
That is why I win!
Nah. That image is just of one of my fellow nerd larpers who ran into the lake during the October or November game last year. No win here, though it provided for many laughs.