• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A cheap wedding would be at the Justice of the Peace, where they also have a little area in the same building with vending machines where they can hold the reception.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A cheap wedding would be at the Justice of the Peace, where they also have a little area in the same building with vending machines where they can hold the reception.
For such an ultra-cheap wedding, they could
prolly get away with spending under $10K.
I win by thinking that's still too much.

MikeDwight

The tall lankey black-haired and his mother escape to meet Napoleon, King George's government, the Pope, a German and George Washington in a spooky castle vampire adventure in 5 parts. hilarious.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Weddings..... a colossal waste of time and money, but people are more than willing to pay big money for them
Not me. My wedding will be a winning wedding that won't cost much as it will take place in a graveyard under a full moon. And though I'd be able to appreciate it, I'd kill him if he dresses like Beatlejuice.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
6a00d8341c208953ef017d3c521437970c-500wi