• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

MikeDwight

reasons why ordinary things don't happen thread win. lets cancel your ideas, have a thread about how you aren't doing anything and how that happened,and some sort of indicator of personal importance, impact, relevance, and timeliness win. 2010-2014 epitaph win.

MikeDwight

Big $$$ Industry make up inclinations on 2009 college students from nowhere, no one can take on Big Fib. I have no evidence about anybody whatsoever, however are clearly too big for their own heads win, reject, no job, life-monitor.

oh the dedicated material of a physical address and how to attain it personally, you'd visit that worksite, that's big 2013 news win.

MikeDwight

OK Well I showed my diligence 2007 to be volunteering in every way to every diligent association. it may prove my particular hobby of sadism to particular groups of people, oh wait they already loudly proclaim to any passerby so its sort of projection when people associate My name in Any detail with it, my fault win.

MikeDwight

ask anybody, wife interested in real estate? yes. where do I meet? church. k. handshake on address. Can easily get this done with Meals on wheels setup, can easily just convince people of an end result meeting for free. that ********* is in a contract violation.