• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Long, long ago before Buddhism reached Japan it was an island which practiced animism. The wolf was one of the totems. It was considered in some way to be associated with the Sun. I don't know, but I think its why the Japanese flag has a Sun on it. Perhaps in a way it symbolizes Japan, but I do not know.

actually yes and no
It is Shinto and associated with the Sun Goddess Amaterasu, who could take the form of a wolf

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My cellulitis appears to have come back. I'm waiting to call the doctor when the office opens in a few more minutes along with everyone else who's hanging on for dear life.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
My cellulitis appears to have come back. I'm waiting to call the doctor when the office opens in a few more minutes along with everyone else who's hanging on for dear life.
I knew a coworker who suffered....

perhaps you could post in the health section and pop me a memo

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
and your excuse for masquerading as a bear …..would be what?

and don't tell us it's sunshine

tumblr_mkd7addCRB1rr0s0uo1_400.gif