• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I learned a timeless chess strategy from the Doctor, and because I learned his never lose strategy well, I never lose either.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Never losing is a good strategy. Of course, life is somewhat different and there might be a short term tactical loss without disturbing the ultimate strategic win.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Never losing is a good strategy. Of course, life is somewhat different and there might be a short term tactical loss without disturbing the ultimate strategic win.
The Doctor never losses, not even against the Cyberplaner who was on his head and using the collective computing powers of the Cybermen.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It would be a winning Olympic sport to batterize, brutalize, and pound into an unrecognizable pulpy mess of bone and gore those who mutilate the tails and ears of dogs.
Bruce Lee says the mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow.