• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning after a meeting that highlighted the unrealistic, idiotic expectations people have....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I am sorry you see yourself that way.......but I am not a confidence builder, never claimed to be so....You lose eyesore

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just don't buy into that "thoughts are actions" nonsense that even Jesus spoke of.
I do. Thoughts, whether noticed or subconscious, are the parent out of which feelings arise. Feelings are the parent of actions. Of course having a "condom" will prevent the birth of the "children" but that's something more.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I do. Thoughts, whether noticed or subconscious, are the parent out of which feelings arise. Feelings are the parent of actions. Of course having a "condom" will prevent the birth of the "children" but that's something more.
I'd be a mass murderer by now if there were any blanket truth to feelings and thoughts becoming action.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's a tendency not automatic or universal.
I believe people are just afraid of themselves, and all the animalistic thin mgs that entails. But fantasizimg about dunking someone's bead in hot deep fryer grease doesnt mean youre going to hurt them. Ive examined accounts of people disturbed by disturbinf thoughts, but they end up obsessing and dwelling on them, letting them live on and gain more power, instead of treatimg them like fleeting thoughts that come and go.