• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"Re"learn?
I never learned much to begin with.
You must like Sam Cooke's song without the romance part of course:

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took
Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for (well, now who does except us old fogey's.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You must like Sam Cooke's song without the romance part of course:

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took
Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for (well, now who does except us old fogey's.)
French....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't wait for the Scots to go to war (of words probably) with the Enemy, not the other Scots, but the English over Brexit and their desire for a ex-United Kingdom.

The Scots will settle with the Scots after their common foe is dealt with.

MikeDwight

My avatar is the Scottish National Monument! The Ancient Parthenon of Athens! An' All that and All' That. And.. All that....
1560 Scots Confession Excerpt

So by our Confession, we condemn the damnable and pestilent heresies of Arius, Marcion, Eutyches, Nestorius, and such others as either deny the eternity of his Godhead, or the truth of his human nature, or confounded them, or else divided them.
upload_2019-12-18_12-19-15.jpeg
I Found Nestorius Christianized as an Eastern Church before Muslim Persia. Marcion is located East Anatolia on this map. Arius is very old not in the Byzantine files, Arius was with the Visigoth tribes of the 200s.
So you know we all smack the Middle East some more? Did he forget Egypt ? Coptics.
Of Course Calvin says the Pope is a damnable office since the 400's. So we see here we go to 3 Minutes 5 Seconds 3"05 has the Great Schism mended upholding Scotland's historical status without Bishops! Yay!

MikeDwight

Woodrow Wilson statues will extend right now in Bulgaria, Greece, Chzech, extend to Greek Pontus, Armenia, Georgia. Woodrow Wilson statues must have tophat and cane.

MikeDwight

For the 6th time on Arirang News, Woodrow Wilson, has made an occasion for Woodrow Wilson to be heard. Around the world, Leagues of Solemn League and Covenant 10+4 Commandments. You've heard it said 3 women and a bible thumper make a President's family. I also say, Sam-il self-determination. Forever people will know the unity of the Protestant Leagues of religion in the whole world under a Bonnie Blue Flag, are finally allowing full recognition in every society and circle the post-reconstruction self-determination of peoples whose democratically elected Provisional Governments fall down sometimes, just like Ahn Chang Ho and Jefferson Davis.