• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Which stake looks more appetizing?

stake-steak.jpg

Depends on whether you're a termite.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I like cake, steak, food you can boil, fry, roast or bake. Except puppies. Don't eat puppies.

Down with plants.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Windows 10 is no longer supported

my lap top is soon to be hacked

yours too

we are soon to be losers

all of us

that is all
wah! I'm going to make my own laptop out of grass blades. It will be all natural green tech and completely hack proof unless you have a machete.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Windows 10 is no longer supported

my lap top is soon to be hacked

yours too

we are soon to be losers

all of us

that is all

Windows 10 support depends on the version. Windows 10 version 1703 is no longer supported, we are now at version 1903 and it will be supported until 12/8/2020. after that comes version 1909

Windows 7, all versions, will no longer be supported after 01/14/2020
Windows 8.1 is supported until 01/10/2023

so your info is flawed and wrong, therefore you lose

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Like Skynet, Windows is about to become self-aware. Unlike Skynet, Windows will become terminally depressed by its shortcomings and erase itself.
"I'll not be back!"

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Windows 10 support depends on the version. Windows 10 version 1703 is no longer supported, we are now at version 1903 and it will be supported until 12/8/2020. after that comes version 1909

Windows 7, all versions, will no longer be supported after 01/14/2020
Windows 8.1 is supported until 01/10/2023

so your info is flawed and wrong, therefore you lose
Wu Wei, since Windows has support for .net on linux and since it is ramping up its internal support for linux formats and is making nice with Ubuntu and since Apple has incorporated BSD....and since it costs money for them to maintain the Windows kernel...and since MS now contributes software to the linux kernel sometimes....and since forever is a long time to promise to support windows 10 for....

Should I suspect that the windows kernel might be replaced by a linux kernel eventually? Or is that reading to much into all of that stuff up there?