• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Penguin lives matter. It's not just a call for environmentalist action, as Windows will melt their world of their are built around them, just as carbon emissions focus heat and melt the Artic.
I'd re-order those words to make some sense.
Until you do, I win.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wu Wei, since Windows has support for .net on linux and since it is ramping up its internal support for linux formats and is making nice with Ubuntu and since Apple has incorporated BSD....and since it costs money for them to maintain the Windows kernel...and since MS now contributes software to the linux kernel sometimes....and since forever is a long time to promise to support windows 10 for....

Should I suspect that the windows kernel might be replaced by a linux kernel eventually? Or is that reading to much into all of that stuff up there?

it is hard to say, but I doubt it. Microsoft sometimes ingrains itself in the competition in order to eliminate the competition