• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
About to watch the the sun rising over the sea for the winter solstice (aka Christmas).

Martin

We didn't actually see the sun, too much cloud! Typical English weather, drizzly and overcast.

Martin

I am having my cake and eating it (two-for-one offer at the supermarket, also known as "BOGOF").

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Pie only beats cake when it's a pie in the sky.

I win.
Wrongo pongo!
I have proof.

Pie....
enhanced-26368-1416414731-18.jpg

Cake....
a0afc459ef966836bb13faa5a2abbad2.jpeg

Which would you rather eat?
QED.

Martin

Winning while watching the Simpsons (one of the few good thing we Brits have imported from the Yanks).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wrongo pongo!
I have proof.

Pie....
enhanced-26368-1416414731-18.jpg

Cake....
a0afc459ef966836bb13faa5a2abbad2.jpeg

Which would you rather eat?
QED.

Well, I could just as easily post a picture of a crappy pie and a beautiful cake.

On the other hand, the cake is clearly a joke, meant for its humorous effect. It's darn funny, but I'm sure it tastes delicious. Not sure about the flies, if they're just plastic decorations or if they're edible, too.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What about bacon pie? At QT they sell these breakfast pizzas with some egg, cheese, and bacon.