• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What about real Hawaiians?
This is a very broad question, so I'll give a smorgasbord of info:
- I went paddling in an ocean going canoe (or whatever they call that long boat) with some there. I was hailed as a natural.
- They really appreciate Spam.
- Poi tasted a lot better than I'd heard.
- They like hunting & fishing.
- They have the best vintage Hawaiian shirt stores.
- Surfing is harder than it looks for old guys with poor flexibility.

stillsong

SUrfing in 3- 4 foot waves with warm water (like Honolulu) is very simple if you have the flexibility. Try yoga on a daily basis to get more flexible. If nothing else you can hang out in the water and float on your surf board

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yoga? Not for me. I'm manly in the worst stereotypical way.
But yeah, I gotta get me some flexibility again.

Btw, greetings!
Have a little welcome gift....
th

4consideration

Premium Member
Yoga? Not for me. I'm manly in the worst stereotypical way.
But yeah, I gotta get me some flexibility again.
You could try bending over backwards. It may help with you flexibility and the general pleasantness of home if you bend over backwards to please Mrs. Rev. -- but it ain't gonna help you win here.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Still really not in the mood to win..... so forget I ever posted here

You think you've got problems. What are you supposed to do if you are a manically depressed fictional webpage icon? No, don't even bother answering. I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi all, I've been lurking in this debate thread for a while, and, to be honest, I can't be bothered reading through the various arguments put forth over the last 800+ pages...ahem...

So I'm really just dropping in to say I fully support Brickjectivity's point. Whatever that was...
*ponders*

Oh, yeah. Skiing and surfing should ALWAYS be compared to each other. Some immediate similarities I noticed;

1) Both start with S.
2) Both appear heavily reliant on water-based fields of play.
3) Direct bodily contact between competitors is largely discouraged.
4) Direct bodily contact between drunken spectators appears largely unavoidable.
5) I have tried both, and have an equal level of ineptitude.

With all this in mind, I think it's time you all admit you're wrong and concede to Brickjectivity in this long-running debate thread. Any other course of action is just postponing the inevitable, given the quality of his arguments.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi all, I've been lurking in this debate thread for a while, and, to be honest, I can't be bothered reading through the various arguments put forth over the last 800+ pages...ahem...

So I'm really just dropping in to say I fully support Brickjectivity's point. Whatever that was...
*ponders*

Oh, yeah. Skiing and surfing should ALWAYS be compared to each other. Some immediate similarities I noticed;

1) Both start with S.
2) Both appear heavily reliant on water-based fields of play.
3) Direct bodily contact between competitors is largely discouraged.
4) Direct bodily contact between drunken spectators appears largely unavoidable.
5) I have tried both, and have an equal level of ineptitude.

With all this in mind, I think it's time you all admit you're wrong and concede to Brickjectivity in this long-running debate thread. Any other course of action is just postponing the inevitable, given the quality of his arguments.
Word up!
This is the last post, this time, seriously. Really.
Don't go, Viker. The victory wouldn't be nearly as sweet if you weren't here to see it.