• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win after some homemade strawberry cheese danish...not my home...someone else's home

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win after some homemade strawberry cheese danish...not my home...someone else's home
I presume you smashed down the door or went through the wall with your bear nature in full display and ate the danish and everything else in sight.

Wu Wei

I presume you smashed down the door or went through the wall with your bear nature in full display and ate the danish and everything else in sight.

No, just what type of bear do you think I am.....that would have terrified the poor people living there and I would not have gotten any danish....there was no one home at the time....and I smashed trough the door...doors are much easier to smash through that walls

Wu Wei

Much bashing, some smashing, as well as a little shredding and tearing was done in the making of this win

Bear-revenge-attack-519452.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, just what type of bear do you think I am.....that would have terrified the poor people living there and I would not have gotten any danish....there was no one home at the time....and I smashed trough the door...doors are much easier to smash through that walls
So you claim not to be what you advertise yourself to be. We have a contradiction here. Do I believe what you write so often or your disclaimer here. Decisions, decisions. But of course by writing this you lose.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My lunch won't be moldy.
My lunch will probably be a chocolate protein shake. Not just for the protein, but because I am really enjoying being able to drink chocolate milk again (someone should have told me about this lactaid milk sooner).