• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Touch and go win.
That has me wanting another helicopter to fly around. My first couple of them, tiny indoor flyers, I beat them up rather thoroughly getting the controls down. My last one last much longer, but still got beat up because I started doing things like landing it on ceiling fan blades or other unusual places for the mental/physical challenge.
Drones, IMO, aren't as fun from what I've flown because they are seem largely more stable and easier to maneuver. Unless you decide to try the "toss launch" feature and cause the drone to rocket up past remote range, stall out, and go "THUD" when it crashes to the ground. :flushed:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know.
But I do know that antibiotics won't work.

Well, I'm assuming that after the robot delivers the food, it has to go through some kind disinfecting process before it comes out of quarantine. Just in case one of the patients coughs on them or something. Maybe they have some kind of robot wash.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I'm assuming that after the robot delivers the food, it has to go through some kind disinfecting process before it comes out of quarantine. Just in case one of the patients coughs on them or something. Maybe they have some kind of robot wash.
Sigh.....my antibiotic vs virus joke was ignored....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You call @Wu Wei, and follow the universal law of making the job of IT people very difficult by doing what they tell you not to do, denying you've done things you have done, and it helps to forget basic English as he speaks to you.
I like the idea of Wu Wei having to work on those diseased bots.
He'd fix'm in short order.
Before & after....
hitchbot-dead-new1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You call @Wu Wei, and follow the universal law of making the job of IT people very difficult by doing what they tell you not to do, denying you've done things you have done, and it helps to forget basic English as he speaks to you.

And what would be the difference between him and any other user